FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 595

stranger:
Vasya, go get the bottles, the market will close. Don't take anyone else's. They'll tear the balls off.
I remember you wanted to taste a hat?

Teacher:
So you have to decide whether it's about idols, about trousers, about fancy dress, or about something else...? You could also talk about the market... Which is not typical of this thread...

you have no idea what you're all talking about!!! how can you talk about the market without having anything behind you? how can you talk about the market when you're far away from it... from it...? analyzing reports from a week and a half ago that don't even reflect half of the market! adding to that your guesses and speculations, of which you again have no idea...

kids... the market is driven by other forces.
So you're an imaginative, you have a diagnosis, you must be treated kindly...("You're an imaginative, dear Alka! You have a mess in your head, dear Alka!" - a nice book from my childhood) about you - stig...sneeze!...st...in short, you have many cockroaches, you would not understand it anyway...

Евгения Бальчин:
I mean, you, the teacher, the imagination, you have a diagnosis, you must be treated kindly...("You are an imagination, dear Alka! You've got mush in your head, dear Alka!" - a lovely book from my childhood) about you - stig...sneeze!...st...in short, you have many cockroaches, you wouldn't understand anyway...
I'm a ray of light in your dark world of delusions! One day you'll understand that!

azfaraon:
You're always like this ...Then a simple question: "if USD/CAD hits 1.3300, will you eat your hat?"
Just a reminder, in case anyone has forgotten.

iIDLERr:
What do you want from a handicap: money or principle?

money, in principle)))

And as knowledgeable people have said - the trend is different on different TFs. And the price passes thousands of points a day on any pair))))

lactone:

money, in principle)))

And as knowledgeable people have said - the trend is different on different TFs. And the price passes thousands of pips a day on any pair)))

No one's trying to pull your tongue out.

Old man, don't push - you'll push too hard... You'll tear your bellybutton... Have you brought Saruman to the fight?

Euro sold out 1.12

Teacher:
I am a ray of light in your dark world of delusion! One day you will understand that.
Before I became acquainted with your posts I was wandering in the darkness of uncertainty, you have revealed to me the ideal of perfection, now I am elated by your presence and ready for all the best. Describe, even briefly, your path to the heights of well-being ... And a picture, please, on a yacht, with chicks... I'll put it in the iconostasis...

Nestradamus:
Before I became acquainted with your posts I was wandering in the darkness of uncertainty, you have revealed to me the ideal of perfection, now I am elated by your presence and ready for all the best. Describe, even briefly, your path to the heights of well-being ... And a picture, please, of you on a yacht, with chicks... I'll put it in my iconostasis...
I'd like a picture too )))), at least to see how people live and enjoy it from the bottom of my heart
Reason: