FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1949

Evgeniya Balchin:
so your euro can go left

Point to your own ))))

P./S.: Since the first of the two links here never went through, I will attach a screenshot:

Dina Paches:

Point to your own ))))

P./S.: Since the first of the two links here never went through, I'll attach a screenshot:

Do me more analysis by dictionaries: Dahl, Kuznetsov, Efremov and others...

Why, mademoiselle, are schools on holiday already? Russian teachers don't know what to do?

Evgeniya Balchin:

Give me more analysis from the dictionaries: Dahl, Kuznetsov, Efremov and others...

Is it a school holiday already, mademoiselle? Russian teachers don't know what to do?

As I understand it, the word "please" is alien to you. Well, yes ...

I suppose you can still use the search yourself if you do not like the second link here.

If you can not go to the link or use your own search - order it through freelance service.

Your fantasies about teachers, etc. - Please keep them to yourself.

P./S.: I see you added there, that I mistook forum. No, Eugenia, you didn't. I quite peacefully clarified your mistaken statement about euro - lady. And why you took it with such hostility, if you are trading, it is not clear to me, yes.

What are you talking about.....

Ilya with the sticks and Lesha with the net are much more informative)

Evgeniya Balchin:
))) only marching cats go to the left, and the evra is THE lady))
eh.... she's a lady... she's not a lady, she's a lady...

Dina Paches:

As I understand it, the word "please" is alien to you. Well, yes ...

I suppose you can still use the search yourself if you don't like the second link here.

If you can't follow the link or use the search yourself, order it through a freelance service.

Your fantasies about teachers, etc. - please keep to yourself.

P./S.: I see you added there, that I have made mistake by forum. No, Eugenia, you didn't. I quite peacefully clarified your mistaken statement about euro - lady. And why you took it with such hostility, if you are trading, it is not clear to me, yes.

I stand up for Yevgeshka =) we tend to think that she is a female =) or wooden =)

Roman Busarov:
I will stand up for Yevgeshka =) we have a common perception here that she is a female =) or wooden =)

Any reason to stick up for her? (Actually, if anything, I wasn't the one who attacked her. )

But anyway...

Rom, just the other day I voiced that:

... I believe that in some things the most important thing is to be clear (if I say that in all things some more correct name is not important to me, that would be untrue). In some things, or rather in many things, I suppose it naturally matters some more correct naming.

In relation to the euro, as well as other currencies, I myself prefer to be treated as factually accepted. For that I have my reasons and justifications (apart from the fact that "it says so in the handbooks"). In particular, imho, I believe, based on a combination of factors, that someone who does not "arbitrarily" refer to the same euro - has a more serious approach to trading, rather than all sorts of invective in epithets / appeals.

So it was only natural of me to tactfully voice my imho.

If anyone was offended by my post, despite the fact that it was as correct as possible, just forget about it and ignore it.

Since people in your company are used to call euros in feminine form, they are naturally entitled to do so. But to be rude for the sake of it, as Eugene - is not kamilfo.

/* Moreover, not all of you refer to euro in feminine form in this theme, as I have seen.

And when Eugenia or anyone else states that:

... and the euro is THE lady))

then I suppose it's natural to expect that someone might tactfully mention the conventional way of referring to the euro. And then it makes more sense to either maturely justify your point about the feminine nature of the euro, or just "ignore it" rather than silliness.

You're traders, I hope, and not some "feisty squabbling sissies".

Good night. Good night, then.

Waiting for the saxauls to be sealed.
And they all said they would not raise the rate on New Year's Eve.
What do they say now? )))

navigator.mt5:
Waiting for the saxauls sealed
And they all said they would not raise the rate on New Year's Eve.
What do they say now? )))

The safest refuge currency has always been the Swiss. And suddenly I'm diving into the article....

Funny economics of capitalism - the situation has reached the point of madness

The Western world is steadily moving towards POPS, a policy of negative interest rates.

The funny situation is in Sweden, which is running ahead of everyone else on this curve. The weekly interbank rate has fallen to minus 1.8%.

To put it simply, Swedish banks are trying to lend money to one another, and are even prepared to pay (up to 5% per annum - seriously, there was a market application from Handelsbanken offering to pay 5% to share the money with at least one of their colleagues), just to have someone else hold their money.

Back in September it was reported that Swedish banks were refusing to open new accounts. They just don't know how to get rid of the excess cash. And now the situation has reached the point of madness:

All of this, of course, defies common sense, but this madness is a clear illustration of the world we live in. We are witnessing a monetary tsunami of sorts: capital is fleeing the eurozone, trying to hide somewhere safe. Sweden has so far been thought to be such a place.

The Swedish central bank is trying unsuccessfully to get inflation back to its 2% target. It is now hovering around zero, and even going into negative numbers. Suddenly, for economic laymen, this is a real woe for the state. Don't you buy it? Inflation is a government tax on savings. It is very cool, because no one can avoid it - not the banks, not the citizens, not even the black market, including the drug dealers who operate with black cash. The state simply prints dough and pays off with it, for example, to civil servants - accordingly, the value of the rest of the money mass decreases in proportion to the ratio of the two money masses - the one already in circulation and the one newly introduced. Inflation of 10% a year means that the government annually puts into circulation (receives income) in the amount of this very 10% of the circulating money supply.

So - not only does the Swedish state not get any income from inflation, it has to essentially finance all sorts of crooks (negative inflation - that's the funding).

And the other day there was a delightful article in Gazeta-Vru about the "financial illiteracy" of our population. Turns out there is no bank interest in our country to cover inflation, bg. Thank you, Hindsight Copetan, but I have to ask: what country has such an interest rate? In some countries the interest rate is negative. That is, not only you don't get paid more for keeping your money, but they charge you for your own money. What about covering of inflation by interest on deposit...

I do not need to explain that this situation is extremely unhealthy.

By the way, did you know that the average household in the USA has $16'000 in credit card debt alone? And then there are mortgages, student loans, car loans and so on. That's how the pindos live. And the whole pyramid is already swinging and threatening to collapse.

The number of drilling rigs in the USA is traditionally decreasing, now there are only about one third of the maximum of last year (a new anti-record has been set). Consequently, not only the drillers are out on the street - but all those around them in this near-oil business as well. Things are bad in Canada too. Massive layoffs in the oil industry have led to a dramatic impoverishment of the population and a spike in crime.

African commodity economies, however, are suffering even more from low oil prices - they no longer have enough money to import the most basic goods.

By the way, our president the other day unequivocally spoke out against a policy of "cheap money" (i.e., in Russian, additional money printing and inflation inflation-twisting). This is very good news. Right now the bankers and MPs have no chance to lobby for the full power of the printing press, and by the time they are ready for a second run, the sad consequences of printing money in the Western countries will, I think, be quite obvious.

Meanwhile, progress is being made on the oil front: Russia will supply 10 million tonnes of oil annually for 10 years to India's refineries, President Vladimir Putin announced. That's a shit load - 10 million tonnes is the monthly output of all Russian fields. Let me tell a secret - there is an opinion that it will actually be oil from Iran on account of barter trade turnover between Russia and Iran, i.e. India will in fact pay for Russian goods for Iran, and Iran will pay with its oil, as if on behalf of Russia. The zimmes here is that the dollar turnover is not involved in the scheme in any way - the pindos have been skipped over the profits. In terms of money, a ton of URALS oil costs 341 dollars, i.e. the amount at stake is 3,410,000,000 dollars.

And Russia has already become the biggest supplier of oil to China (not for dollars, of course). This kind of contracting work, coupled with work to build new refineries, will soon make our dependence on the dollar world much less pronounced.

The Germans are asking for participation in the Moscow-Kazan high-speed railway project. They hope in this way to get into the future China-Europe highway, going through Russia (Moscow-Kazan is a section of this highway).

I would like to inform the "resource needle" whiners, that Russia is going to be covered in "needles", like an edible hedgehog. The "tourist needle" is on its way - last year Russia was visited by 21 million foreign tourists. To compare, Egypt (considered the most visited resort country by tourists) received 12.8 million tourists last year.

Incidentally, the budget for the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, meanwhile, has increased six-fold. The total cost of the Games will amount to at least $15 billion. By comparison, Russia spent about $3 billion on the Sochi Olympics, with the same amount invested by private investors. Now come on, sing Lehaim Ovalny's "corruption in Sochi" song again.

http://rusnext.ru/news/1451303539

Leads to some very sad thoughts coupled with the six country agreement on currency swaps and the massive bankruptcies of US shale oil companies (Chesapeake example).

vng_nemo:

I erased everything you wrote so as not to clutter up the forum.

The situation is that energy exporting countries are moving away from pegging their currencies to the number one debtor country... yes it's painful, but it's temporary....

and right now i would characterize it as a "dead fish splash"

Reason: