FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1856

navigator.mt5:
But I remember you.

I don't go to any of your meetings. You all look alike:

Teacher:

What a bunch of people!)) . Why didn't you send a package to the kids, you miserable pauper? Need I remind you of the address of the medical centre at ?????????????

Server Muradasilov:
What a bunch of people!)) . Why didn't you send a package to the kids, you miserable pauper? Need I remind you of the address of the medical centre at ????????????.
go get the cleaners... soon you'll be surprised.

Teacher:
Run for the cleaners... You'll soon be surprised.
Surprise the kids first. What are you gonna surprise me with, a raise? What are you gonna surprise me with? If it's not nappies, it's the equipment at the medical centre. ?????.

Server Muradasilov:
Surprise the kids first. What are you gonna surprise me with, a raise? What could you possibly surprise me with? If it's not nappies, it's medical equipment at ?????.

open your mouth wide and fix it... there's a big laundry coming.

stock up on nappies and get your pants out of the closet.

Teacher:

open your mouth wide and lock it... ♪ there's a big wash coming ♪

♪ stock up on nappies and get your pants out of the closet ♪

Don't worry about me :) . Answer my questions above - can I remind you of your address? Do a good deed, make the kids happy on New Year's Eve. Or is it just enough to pay for the internet?

Server Muradasilov:
Don't worry about me :) . Just answer my questions - do you need a reminder of my address, do a good deed, make the kids happy on New Year's Eve. Or is it just enough to pay for the internet?
They say the sale before the New Year in your nearest second hand - run quickly!!! Tell your cousins. Ports buy in bulk so cheaper they say. I don't know myself - my footman buys them in boutiques and tailors make them for me personally.

Teacher:
they say there's a sale before the New Year at your nearest second hand - run fast!!! Tell your fellows. Buy your pants in bulk so they say it's cheaper. I don't know myself - my footman buys them in boutiques and tailors make them for me personally.
You're a morally deranged man, trying to boost your ego. It's sewn in boutiques.) He can't even send chocolates to kids, let alone diapers. Ugh

Stop with the rubbish again...

Server Muradasilov:
You're a morally bankrupt man, trying to boost your ego. He's in the boutiques.) He can't even send chocolates to his kids, let alone diapers. Ugh!
You're a pain in the ass, ip! There's no money, so run to me. There's a vacancy - the footman just left. There's no one to polish my shoes. Breakfast is on.