FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1833

Server Muradasilov:

Hello

This is the second devaluation in three months. Are they going to devalue the economy whenever they want?

Do they consult their mistresses? Not with your wife or mother-in-law.

Server Muradasilov:

Hello

This is the second devaluation in three months. Are they going to devalue the economy whenever they want?

The Kazakhs refused to devalue the tenge, so the Chinese will take the rap for them.

Server Muradasilov:

Hello

We were talking in the context of the SDR... it's just that when it goes into effect... the demand for the yuan will gradually increase.
Yurok answered well))) And so... econometricians are calculating... how to make it more profitable(import-export etc)...

Alexey Busygin:
The Kazakhs, refused to devalue the tenge, so the Chinese are fighting back for them.

Vizard_:

Vizard_:
We were talking in the context of sdr... it's just that when it comes into effect... demand for yuan will gradually increase.
Yurok replied well))) And so... econometricians are calculating... how to make it more profitable (import-export etc)...
Wizard, what is pushing the USDZAR upwards?

Well Banderovtsy... (Bleep))))
World War II - they got the pill...
Donbass (these days) - they got a pill...
They named the plane - it doesn't fly))))))))))))

Tin))))) Burn))))

http://webground.su/topic/2015/12/09/t298

Rogozin hammer! (Laughs)))) (SMERSH))))))

http://monavista.ru/news/dmitriy_rogozin_pridumal_otvet_na_ukrainskiy_samolt-banderu/

"Бандера" учится летать: у АН-178 возможно будет новое название. 09.12.2015
"Бандера" учится летать: у АН-178 возможно будет новое название. 09.12.2015
  • webground.su
"Бандера" учится летать: у АН-178 возможно будет новое название Украинская авиастроительная компания "Антонов" демократическим способом выбирает имя для новейшего летательного аппарата Ан-178. По данным СМИ, в настоящий момент все предложенные варианты со значительным отрывам обошел "Бандера". Москва строго предупредила Киев после отказа США...

Server Muradasilov:
Wizard, what is pushing USDZAR up now, it does not look natural
I don't know... I haven't seen it in my eyes...I don't look...

Alexey Busygin:
Focused... Who's the fish? ))))))))

Yury Reshetov:
I think he gets advice from his mistresses. Not with your wife and mother-in-law.

Hi Yura

You're very active on the forum today, I see it firsthand :) I liked your expert of the last one, I have not tested it yet.

Reason: