FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1426

Lesorub:

and on the eu, there were trump quotes yesterday and then self-destructed today...

quietly...

You look for a kitchen regulator and an overseer of the regulator. Then you go to your grandparents and say, "Hey guys, let's find out where the "market cats" are coming from, but if not, the other guys will do it and will pay them a lot of money, because they do not kick for free. You write to the grandees a statement about this scam, ask them to register it and give you the number, and tell them the copies will go to the "watchdog". They will immediately run to change their trousers, because this is a hundred percent hit-and-run for them. And get out of there.

Lesorub:

I think the EUR is buying at TP 1.0960

but..., there's a debt at 1.0294 and the trend is down

only the Koloputians will decipher the path...

Well this debt, can wait, another fifteen years.

stranger:
You look for a kitchen regulator and an overseer of the regulator. Then you go to your grands and say, guys, let's sort out where the "market kitties" are coming from, and if not, other uncles will sort it out and pay them big bucks for it, because they don't beat their feet for free. You write to the grandees a statement about this scam, ask them to register it and give you the number, and tell them the copies will go to the "overseers". They will immediately run to change their trousers, because this is a hundred percent hit-and-run for them. And get out of there.

Are these the new guidelines?

You'd better tell me when your prediction for the euR starts to come true, because my sales are already mildewed.

Alexey Busygin:
Well this debt, it can wait, for another fifteen years.

days, not that long a period...

from a minute to an hour:

Alexey Busygin:

Is this a new recommendation?

You'd better tell me when your forecast for the euR starts to materialise, because my sales are already starting to go mouldy.

Today.

stranger:
Today.
Hooray! That's reassuring! I don't really feel like going down to the extension.

Lesorub:

days, not that long a period...

from a minute to an hour:

We have to watchthe month. The sales ran out on the minutes, the first buy in one lot went in.

Alexey Busygin:
Hooray! That's reassuring! I don't really feel like going down to the extension.
And if Strange was wrong? )))

Alexey Busygin:
We have to watch the month. The sales ran out on the minutes, went the first purchase in one lot.

and who's to say for sure whether they've run out or not?

Alexey Busygin:
Hooray! That's reassuring! I don't really feel like going down to the expansion.
As soon as Yusuf wakes up the Eurobulls, so to speak....
Reason: