FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1186

Lesorub:

these targets are taken from the sticks, if you accept that the sticks always work out, very much in agreement...

there's a classic Kouklou price run backwards against future profits

i'm sure it will have the same targets for koloput putocalls ...

it is not consistent with the common sense - how and when it can be 1.35 - only on the yastripe fx ...

if it is jastriby then 1.28 will be a very long wait...

the probability of a jastriby fsr is low - so the eu and china are pigeon-holed sharply

Zogman:

common sense does not agree - how and when it can be 1.35 - only on yastrbi fs....

if it's yastruby then 1.28 would be a very long wait...

the probability of a jastriby fsr is low - so the etsb and china are pigeon-holed sharply

OK, I've made my point, but I'm not interested in flora and fauna yet....

Zogman:

so already 7126 not to go lower ?

typo, actually wanted 7.133, but has already gone lower...I am in a hurry, the pound has looked at 1.5296 and 1.5405 there is room to 1.5241 ... I am also in a hurry Euro is also needed

Evgeniya Balchin:
typo, in general I wanted 7.133, but it went lower...I am in a hurry, the pound looked at 1.5296 and 1.5405 there is room to 1.5241 ... and the euro is also in a hurry
at .71 morgan stop - there is a chance to go to it and a little bit lower

Zogman:

common sense does not agree - how and when it can be 1.35 - only on yastrbi fs....

if it's yastrbi, then 1.28 would be a very long time to wait...

the probability of a jastrybic fsr is low - so the etsb and china are pigeon-holed sharply

yes no higher than 1.107(8), and all around the same area// not calling for action))) just thoughts ... and i will not buy it for sure. ok, go back to work

combat bulletins from the moon:

i.e. on the canadian, a stop at 1.3149...

waiting...

Zogman:
at .71 morgan stop - there's a chance to go to it and a little lower
Sorry, how do you know where the Morgan-Stanley stops are?

There is a suggestion that we will go up against the quid today on FOMC

lactone:
Excuse me, how do you know where Morgan-Stanley's stops are?

different sources e.g. insta and robot sometimes send information to the metak terminal in the "news" tab

No questions?)

I think the same is true for audi and the euro?

Ilya, who the fuck needs your deals, you just say something clever, we will listen, and your deals go to hell, no one is interested in them.