FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1995

denniss:
What do you all care what I have there. You got yours? Here's your nose for it.

you're a clown, you're a clown all the same.

You are more rubbish here than you are useful, first you insult everyone that your position is the best - and now you hide in the bushes when your tongue is pulled... schoolboy, that's what you are.

!!! I ask the admins to persistently pay attention to this character once again !!! By his behavior he creates an anti-worker mood, acts as a provocateur in some places!!!!

Server Muradasilov:
You do not need it, others may come in handy - to each his own.

The other three figures once a week don't remember? ....

Artem Sidorov:

You're a clown, you're a clown all the same.

You're more trash than you are useful, first you insult everyone that your position is the best - and now you hide in the bushes when your tongue is pulled... schoolboy, that's what you are.

!!! I ask the admins to persistently pay attention to this character once again !!! By his behavior he creates an anti-worker mood, acts as a provocateur in some places!!!!

Yell louder, clown!

Papuan workers)))

Old with Ishim ! - Don't start your old song of mutual insults . I'm sick of it. If you don't respect yourself, respect others. They say it's good that you make predictions and post pictures - if things go on like this, you both won't be needed here, considering that Stary started the thread. Go to

Server Muradasilov:
Old with Ishim ! - Don't start your old song of mutual insults . I'm sick of it. If you don't respect yourself, respect others. They say it's good that you make predictions and post pictures - if things go on like this, you both won't be needed here, considering that Stary started the thread. That's .
Okay, I will go, but it's not old, it's new. ()

Server Muradasilov:
The old one with Ishim! - Don't start that old song of mutual insults. You've had enough. If you do not respect yourself, respect others. They say it's good that you make predictions and post pictures - if things go on like this, you both won't be needed here, considering that Old started the thread. Go to

Say something sensible. There are only a couple of people left here who really have something to say about the market, the rest are definitely Papuans. And Ishimka is the main dumb papoose.

Tantrik:
OK I'll go, but it's not the old one, it's the new one. ()
Goodbye, Master(

Tantrik:
OK I'll go, but it's not the old one, it's the new one. ()
That's why you have to leave )))) you can just ignore provocations and that's it.

denniss:

Say something sensible. There are only a couple of people left here who really have something to say about the market, the rest are definitely Papuans. And Ishimka is the most stupid papoose.

Country

there's a free-for-all over here. (x to you)))))) (your opinion for you! (x to you), a useless resource - shitheads)

Server Muradasilov:
They do not respond to provocations, that's why they leave ))) They simply do not want you to answer them.

Otherwise, Artemka, "what is it", "what is it like", in his private message "who are you".

Say something of his own, then ask him something.

And there are half of them.

How do you talk to them?

Just troll and send them away.

Server Muradasilov:
That's why leave )))) you can just not respond to provocation and that's it.
you're the very first sucker! read and write back to the shitheads.