FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1607

Vadens:
Why would it be easy if money is hard to take out. Money can be taken out, but not much. Yusufhodja is right with his lion theory ........... The truth is that "not much" is different for each market participant.
Yusuf is a loser and his theory is bullshit )))

artikul:
Yusuf is a loser and his theory is bullshit)))
In this case, it is not about Yusuf's theory, but about the market mechanisms that protect the market from overprofits, because of which I cannot consider the market to be as simple as a log ...... (Yusuf has "painted" it into a lion theory and is trying to apply it in the analysis).

artikul:
Yusuf is a loser and his theory is bullshit )))
but pretty as a 124 mashka)

iIDLERr:
but beautiful, like a 124 mashka.)
!)))

Vadens:
In this case we are not talking about Yusuf's theory, but about market mechanisms that protect the market from overprofits, because of which I cannot consider the market as "simple as a log" ...... (Yusuf has "painted" it into a lion theory and tries to apply it in the analysis).
That's right, 1-5 months it's easy, and then bang, the system doesn't work)

navigator.mt5:
That's right, for 1-5 months it's easy, and then bang, and the system doesn't work).

Naturally, the topic of market "fuses" is much broader than local tactics in single internet trading.

In particular, if one imagines oneself as a super-profitable broker's ripper, I would not be surprised if my terminal gets shut down from quotations...... and I run to the kitchen to beat the dishes.... and memories of Gunn with an aeroplane are more like PR for new donors.

Vadens:
In this case, we are not talking about Yusuf's theory, but about market mechanisms that protect the market from overprofits, because of which I cannot consider the market to be simple "as a log" ...... (Yusuf has "painted" it into a lion theory and tries to apply it in the analysis).
The overprofit is made outside the Forex market, therefore these mechanisms are inefficient, useless, and even harmful. Yusuf's theory as well as the technical analysis are not effective, even though they are written cleverly and beautifully.

there's an opportunity to make some extra money

and a swap to help us out:

Lesorub:

there's an opportunity to make some extra money

and a swap to help us out:

The main thing is that the dollar authorities don't pull any more tricks against the ruble.

Alexey Busygin:
Over profits are made outside of forex, therefore, these mechanisms are ineffective, useless and even harmful. As for the Yusuf's theory, it is not effective, even though it is written very smart and beautifully.

Some kind of denialist post. Too categorical. Again, it is possible to wager a small amount of money with Contracts Specification.

I think it is important not to over-complicate the trading tactics.