FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1180

Roman Busarov:

=))) for God's sake =)) so what's in it for me? =)

you have to work with levels and signals =) you opened, closed, earned... smoke and wait for the next signal.....

i remember when i was talking about the fall of the audi to 0.7 in september you were just as sarcastic...

Nah, from my side there was buying, which I will keep till 76 and 79))))

And now from my side will be buying euros from 0910-70 to 1140, the rest in boo and on the move)

No, Myth, it is not that you have calculated there and it will always be there, but what if something has changed, a bank in one country has issued a loan or paid for something, there has been an exchange, the market situation has changed, so it must be monitored, levels are not static and I do not know in advance, nor do I need to know where the conditions for buying or selling will fall and at what price.

Here's a picture for you

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1181#comment_1998483

Whoever sold these contracts, and it wasn't Vasya from ....pinsk who sold them, will lay his bones, but the price won't be higher today.

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 1181 - Категория: общее обсуждение

chif from current to TR 42 p. - and the eurow will fall back to the upside...

stranger:

Here's a picture for you

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1181#comment_1998483

Whoever sold these contracts, and it wasn't Vasya from ....pinsk who sold them, will die, but the price won't be higher today.

Let us assume that today the price does not go above the sell point.

But what will happen to them tomorrow and to this selling point - will it disappear? Or will the price go up ? Either the value of the contracts will fall or the price will rise so that this point will no longer be of value.

Thank you!

Владимир Жириновский:

Let us assume that the price does not go above the sell point today.

But what will happen to them tomorrow and to this selling point - will it disappear/dissolve ? And the price will go up ? Or the value of the contracts will fall / or rise, that this point will no longer have value.

Thank you!

Take a look)

stranger:
No, Myth, there is no such thing as you have calculated and it will always be there, but you know, something has changed, one country's bank has given another a loan or paid for something, there has been an exchange, the market situation has changed, so it must be tracked, levels are not static and I do not know in advance, and I do not think I need to know, where the conditions for buying or selling will fall and at what price.
You speak as you say it...

and they're predicting down...1.0975-35.

And the top is 1.1230 - I have no such level ... NO!

Has everyone become a pro ...

And repelled and there's somewhere to go, trouble - no time)

I think they're going to throw the euroland...