FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 680

Alexander Laur:
What kind of slippage are you experiencing now?
Read about the ECN account, for the third time now.

iIDLERr:
Gentlemen, behind a serious move there should be a serious idea. you want a 30% move on the ruble - but why? oil is low, sanctions, the pipes have been chirped and calmed down, transit is at risk, Nord Stream is half full, corporate debt is above reserves, and it is also covenanted, and so is Deutschebank, which itself is breathing a hole.... I am too lazy to go on. Anything good to say, eh?
Nah, first the movement and then the idea will be found.

stranger:
Nah, first there's movement and then they'll find the idea.
At 30%?

iIDLERr:
at 30%?
Look at the spread now and in winter. 2.5 in winter, 0.28 now. I think it's at least 30...

iIDLERr:
Gentlemen, behind a serious move there should be a serious idea. you want a 30% move on the ruble - but why? oil is low, sanctions, the pipes have been chirped and calmed down, transit is at risk, Nord Stream is half full, corporate debt is above reserves, and it is also covenanted, and so is Deutschebank, which itself is breathing a hole.... i am too lazy to go on. tell me something good, eh?
I hear the pendos are screwing everybody over on oil again.
Hedged... 65 for them)))

iIDLERr:
at 30%?
I don't know how many %, by 50 I think they are running away. It's nice to watch the harrier blow his brains out, your boy Ilya must have opened up in all directions))))

Vizard_:
Hedged... 65 for them)))
You squeeze my pokemon's wheel like you feed yours from a trough.)

Vizard_:
Hedged... 65 for them)))
I set the bar at 69.47. I guess I was wrong...

stranger:
I don't know how many %, by 50 % I think they will run away. It's nice to watch the harrier blow the brains out, your boy Ilya must have opened up in all directions))))
What do you expect from him? kangaroo made a new low, oil was not happy, to put it mildly.

stranger:
You squeeze my pokemon's wheel as you feed yours from the trough.)
You're good at persuasion))))
But I suggest you start with courgette.
Yes, as if the form is familiar to him)))).
Some of it is of course...

see reactions... feed it !)))