FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 429

iIDLERr:
i would not look for triangles on m15, i would look for a pennant on e.

I do not need to see anything on the chart, you better watch it here - they are buying or selling in droves, it means that the time is not far off).

As for the euro, I have the best indicator - as soon as it pops out of the bushes screaming "I salted it", it means the time has come, when the "sell" is on the chart, I do not have to look anywhere, the teacher is gone, I'm sorry(((

new-rena:

I'm not summing it up yet, why are you showing me your pictures from yesterday, why?

Basically, they're the only ones that work in a flat, i.e. if the situation hasn't changed for the second day in a row.

Fucking.....

it hasn't changed in weeks or months.

stranger:

Fucking.....

It hasn't changed for weeks or months.

So then how do you assume to buy with such a steady signal?

new-rena:
Then how do you suggest to buy with such a steady signal?
I've been telling you for a month now that they are gaining positions against the quid and you are running around with your "signals" like a fool with a stupor. I do not know what the "signals" are, but I know that if you were buying, you would just count the profit for a few months.

stranger:
I've been telling you for a month that they're gaining positions against the quid, and you're running around with your "signals" like a fool with a mortar.
All right. Let's keep watching, then. Let's just chalk it up to a slump.

new-rena:
Okay. Let's keep watching, then. Let's write it off as a slump.
Blame what?

Zogman:

wonder if the old one will hit the ten today ? will the pound go back to 1.56 ?

no

stranger:

I do not need to see anything on the chart, you better watch it here - they are buying or selling en masse, it means that the time is not far off)

As for the euro, I have the best indicator - as soon as it pops out of the bushes screaming "I salted it", it means the time has come, when the "sell" is on the chart, I do not need to look anywhere, the teacher is gone, I'm sorry(((

this is unscientific

you should at least look at the oanda

))))

and you said that oanda is bullshit

ps

but on the mt5 today everyone was all in one voice - pound down - and they were right

stranger:
Write off what?
Where's your shopping now?

stranger:

I do not need to see anything on the chart, you better watch it here - they are buying or selling en masse, it means that the time is not far off)

As for the euro, I have the best indicator - as soon as it pops out of the bushes screaming "I salted it", it means the time has come, when the "sell" is done, one may not look at the chart at all, the teacher is gone, I'm sorry(((

i am not looking. it's just that when preachers talk to the Papuans, do they have to preach the Sermon on the Mount?