FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 309

Zogman:

So which is the correct interpretation - Barclay's or Vsa's?

mine ))

Snoop Dogg:
mine ))

that's for sure,

what's yours ?

how will you interpret it ?

iIDLERr:
diphurs, man, attractors... tensors ish.
Yes, yes, tractors))))

Zogman:

Danila, look it's Barclay's volumes - their internal,

they say (they said on 28th july) their cad target is 1.34 if it is above 1.31, at that 1.31 we touched

their rationale is evident in this picture - they say they see an increase in volumes when the price is up

- they apparently interpret it this way the big guys are buying (high volumes) and as a consequence the price goes up .

Two questions

1) Are these volumes similar to futures volumes?

2) Strange's interpretation of VSA is opposite - it shows us in his picture

The BSA principle: big candle up + big volume + the clout of the candle below the hai - it means that the big guys are losing their purchases to the stupid money,

http://www.forex-central.net/Volume-spread-analysis-VSA.php

See the picture before the words:

A properly trained trader immediately understands that a bar that closes in the middle of its range and with large volume means that a transfer is taking place between professionals and the flock, which will soon end up on the bad side of the trade. Professional traders will sell at retail (distribution) after having initiated buy positions at wholesale prices (accumulation). The transfer to weak investors continues on bar 2. An expert trader can see that bar 3 is now closing lower, confirming that there was a large chunk of selling on the previous bar.

Therefore, the stranger believes that the cadge will not go further and will go down.

But Barclay's is different.

I'd have to see who's right.

What can be interpreted by these miserable pictures?))

I don't even know what conclusions can be drawn from looking at such pictures, so don't give me that))))

stranger:
yes, yes, tractors))))
Strange, i'm not much on fore. my ideas are interesting. and there are people who pay for my existence. you know, globally i haven't missed, it's bearable.

iIDLERr:
Strange, i'm not much on the fore. my ideas are interesting. and there are people who pay for my existence. you know, globally i haven't missed, it's bearable.
I'm just kidding) There's no point in buying an expensive quid when it's for sale, that's all.

stranger:
I'm just kidding.)
I'm just kidding.

iIDLERr:
the audi's changed its lows. maybe the loon will, too.
So sell the Audi and buy the harrier.

stranger:
So sell the Audi and buy the Loon.
You got the index upside down? Don't give me that shit.

iIDLERr:
You got your index upside down? So don't give me a hard time.
I'm not forcing you to do anything, I'm tired of 2-5-10 figs fast, I don't give a shit about your "trends".