FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 252

GopFX __

grandpa's enthusiasm for options is not supported by other forum members. 10% of the market can't spin a dog. it's a theme invented in banks when young dol........ would try to justify their raison d'être. Eidler outplayed all this garbage at once. only Eidler has a physics department at LSU, and they have a semi-masonic hangout. grandfather was into all sorts of bullshit in the market, gan, waves, fibonacci. hopefully that will pass.

Speculator:

It might as well go through the red. Who knows what will happen next.

So far only up https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3746391/gbpusd-h1-e-global-trade
Chart GBPUSD, H1, 2015.07.29 03:32 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart GBPUSD, H1, 2015.07.29 03:32 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: GBPUSD. Periodicity: H1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.29 03:32 UTC.

Up so far, but slowly, maybe even to (1.5690) But it will go down to at least 1.5500. I would sell right here and now!

iIDLERr:

GopFX __

grandpa's enthusiasm for options is not supported by other forum members. 10% of the market can't spin a dog. it's a theme invented in banks when young dol........ would try to justify their raison d'être. Eidler outplayed all this garbage at once. only Eidler has a physics department at LSU, and they have a semi-masonic hangout. grandfather was into all that market bullshit,gan,waves,fibonacci. hopefully it'll pass.

Eidler, are you a physics teacher?

oh that five kopeck scales in increments of three....

the indicator may be right, but the strategy needs to be shammed...

Speculator:
Up so far, but slowly, maybe even to (1.5690) But will go down to at least 1.5500. I would sell right here and now!
It's silly to sell though. Gotta adjust the Sell Stop to the price

iIDLERr:

GopFX __

grandpa's enthusiasm for options is not supported by other forum members. 10% of the market can't spin a dog. it's a theme invented in banks when young dol........ would try to justify their raison d'être. Eidler outplayed all that garbage at once. only Eidler has a physics department at LSU, and they have a semi-masonic hangout. grandfather was into all sorts of bullshit in the market, gan, waves, fibonacci. hopefully that will pass.

Well, he says there's nothing to see. He says there's nothing to see. But if you look at the turnover - and options are going up.

So what should we be looking at?

Is Eidler a physicist? Eidler is Quantum? ))

Ishim:
there are no entrances to the moon, don't put your fantasies on everyone... (sharing)

Roman Busarov:
getting in is not the problem... the problem is getting out...
getting out when you change direction or when you get bored)

GopFX __:
Old one, don't be too hard on yourself! First of all, I haven't fully understood your options yet, that's a yes. In the sense of calculating levels by adding the premium and strike, for example. But I don't think the open positions and volumes for options are fundamentally different from those for forwards.

The way I see it - the above tables show the positions of buyers of put and call options. The first are sellers (waiting for decline), the second are buyers (waiting for growth). Well, let's take a buyer of a call on the EUR. Straights at which they want execution is actually open interest, or the number of active contracts for today. The volume is the total number of concluded contracts.

If you look at the figure - the level of 1.17 on the calls increased by 1226 on OI. What does it mean? That at this level there are contracts to buy - someone expects growth. They removed 400 contracts from the 1.12 level - they must have expired... or... In general, this level is not so interesting ... What else should be understood here?

There is a question that is not clear to me - how sellers of options are considered in this table, and whether they are considered there? So, the sellers expect the opposite - that put or call will not be taken and they will get the premium. What does it give us? It is not clear... )) Who knows - join us in this discussion.
As for the obscure question, if we think that the Buyer's strike is executed at the level of n, it means it is sold at this level )) and the price moves even higher and we need another contract that will break this one.