I am looking for experienced traders for DT. - page 3

because they don't get banned right away. In red they came out again - they were shut down again until the bank statements are shown...

and this is democracy...

As for the owls - they are clever guys, since they register accounts and choose brokers themselves - so they will take a VPN and put mt there. and voila - they were your owls and became ours...

If they register accounts and choose their own traders, they put their own money for copying... If you do not know what the manager is doing - and keep your finger on the "disconnect" button...

i remember a few years ago, a similar company from the Urals kept popping up on finam... They were stubborn spammers... They tried to promote some courses as well...

they were banned and hooliganized - they were like devils out of snuff...

I had to explain to them what it was all about. They died quietly...

valeriy odintsov:

because they don't get banned right away. In red they got out again - they were shut down again until the bank statements are shown...

and this is democracy...

As for the owls - they are clever guys, since they register accounts and choose brokers themselves - so they will take a VPN and put mt there. and voila - they were your owls and became ours...

If they register accounts and choose their own traders, they put their own money for copying... sit and watch what the manager is doing - and keep your finger on the "disconnect" button...

cool...

Nice... the other thing is that normal traders don't let these traders anywhere near them...

you'd have to think of it - their accounts, their broker, a trader on a test period for 3 months... then give them the result... they'll pay out...

and they are total anonymous... no names, no photos, no passport scans... and traders are required to provide full statements... Maybe we should send them a tax certificate...

I'm pissed off today... I went to Bangkok and smelled the fumes...

valeriy odintsov:

Nice... the other thing is that normal traders don't let these traders anywhere near them...

you'd have to think of it - their accounts, their broker, a trader on a test period for 3 months... then give them the result... they'll pay out...

and they are total anonymous... no names, no photos, no passport scans... and traders are required to provide full statements... Maybe we should send them a tax certificate...

I'm pissed off today... i went to bangkok and smelled the fumes...

and who says it's okay =)

let's go backwards... if they're really well-intentioned =)))))))))))) though...... not.... let's not....

valeriy odintsov:

their accounts, their broker, the trader has a 3 month trial period... then give them the result... they'll pay out...

I'm pissed off today... I went to Bangkok and smelled the fumes...

why not, they give you investor capital, you don't have to look for investors. They have the same conditions and I'm surprised by max. drawdown - 5% profit 10 -15% per month.) Guys, it's only in fairy tales))

Илья:
But why, they give you investor capital, you don't have to look for investors. But their conditions of course surprised me max drawdown - 5% profit 10 -15% per month) Guys, this is only in fairy tales))
they do not really offer capitals either=) 10к.... ha....

Roman Busarov:
They don't actually offer a capipital=) 10к.... ha....
10,000 is a little low... But maybe it's just for the first time and then they'll flood you with money... I don't know... I don't know... ))

Илья:
10,000 isn't much... But maybe it's for the first time and then the money will flow in... I don't know... don't know... ))

Try it - report back with a week's worth of results...

maybe we'll all be biting our heads off that we didn't jump on the train to the billionaire station in time...

I looked at my broker's manager rating - 640000, 448000 121000 68000 quid investments...

and I'm trying to make a tenner for three months... and I don't know if they'll give it to me.

By the way - the dealer's percentage can be set by oneself - traders set it at 45, 50 and 60% for themselves...

Provided the person in question with an investor password...

Quote: "So I take it you don't trade yourself, but use multiple signals? Do I understand correctly?"

Now I understand why you have asked these questions, after you got access by investment password, I explain:

Pending orders are indicated for verification in the service myfxbook - you need to specify the authorization password (Authorization password) in the comments.

Another pending order is "To proceed, you need to set a pending order in the terminal for any instrument with the obligatory comment: mydigitrade.com_508960. This is required to confirm your trading privileges." i.e. I want to sell my signals there.

Why do you take an investment password if you can't understand anything is unclear...

Good luck in your search for traders.

PS. Now you have to change investment passwords everywhere....

what a mess...

and they want the trader to trade with his hands? on the fork=smart programmers... it's not the king's business to trade with your hands... Let the iron saw work, that's not what my mother gave me for...