I am looking for experienced traders for DT. - page 4

valeriy odintsov:

what a mess...

and they want the trader to trade with his hands? on the fork=smart programmers... it's not the king's business to trade with your hands... Let the iron saw work, that's not what my mother gave me for...

I only use my hands =)

valeriy odintsov:

I looked at my broker's manager rating - 640000, 448000 121000 68000 quid investments...

What kind of broker? If it's not a secret.

Axgreed:

The TradeLife team is looking for experienced forex traders for trust management.

From you as a Forex manager is required:

1. at least one year experience of Forex trading.
2. Provide monitoring of your account on Myforexbook for last 6 months at least (statement is not suitable due to increasing cases of fakes).
3. Real trading confirmation for at least 6 months (invest-password) - warning immediately, for false information the applicant will be immediately expelled.
4. Briefly describe the trading system: the approach to trade, risk calculation, etc.
5. After you have read the data on the trade you get an account to manage for the test period of 2-3 months. The profit for the test period is distributed 50:50.
6. A high level of discipline and self-organization. Compliance with strict rules of trading and risk management, because only with this approach, we will be ready to transfer funds into management.
Required trading parameters:
- Trade by means ofautomatic Forex risk control system that will not allow the manager to exceed the stipulated risks.

- The maximum drawdown of equity shall not exceed 10-15%. Drawdown is stipulated before and at its achievement all trades will be automatically closed and management of the account will be lost;
- Required ratio of drawdown to profit is 1 to 2-3, i.e. 5% drawdown - 10-15% and more;
After passing the test period and based on the trading results, the amount in management is considered from 10k and above.
Depending on the investment, profit distribution is stipulated, but not less than 30% in favor of the manager.

All that concerns opening an account with a broker, the withdrawal of funds - lies on our shoulders, the manager is only required to professionally conduct the account.

Contacts:

Email:axgreed@gmail.com

BUGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Axgreed:

The TradeLife team is looking for experienced forex traders for trust management.

From you as a Forex manager is required:

1. at least one year experience of Forex trading.
2. Provide monitoring of your account on Myforexbook for last 6 months at least (statement is not suitable due to increasing cases of fakes).
3. Real trading confirmation for at least 6 months (invest-password) - warning immediately, for false information the applicant will be immediately expelled.
4. Briefly describe the trading system: the approach to trade, risk calculation, etc.
5. After you have read the data on the trade you get an account to manage for the test period of 2-3 months. The profit for the test period is distributed 50:50.
6. A high level of discipline and self-organization. Compliance with strict rules of trading and risk management, because only with this approach, we will be ready to transfer funds into management.
Required trading parameters:
- Trade by means ofautomatic Forex risk control system that will not allow the manager to exceed the stipulated risks.

- The maximum drawdown of equity shall not exceed 10-15%. Drawdown is stipulated before and at its achievement all trades will be automatically closed and management of the account will be lost;
- Required ratio of drawdown to profit is 1 to 2-3, i.e. 5% drawdown - 10-15% and more;
After passing the test period and based on the trading results, the amount in management is considered from 10k and above.
Depending on the investment, profit distribution is stipulated, but not less than 30% in favor of the manager.

All that concerns opening an account with a broker, the withdrawal of funds - rests on our shoulders, the manager is only required to professionally conduct the account.

Contacts:

Email:axgreed@gmail.com

What

Team

found experienced/no? THAT'S HILARIOUS AND SO IS THIS.

- The desired ratio of drawdown to profit is 1 to 2-3, that is, a drawdown of 5% - the income of 10-15% or more;

BUH-HA-HA-HA-HA.

You'll find the lefties charging a theme like this here.

Илья:
What kind of broker? If it's not a secret

There, I can at least see online who deposits, withdraws, and earns money.

But here, who would trust a dark office with a quid?

The company admits that they don't have any traders, especially experienced ones.

They appear out of nowhere and disappear suddenly, either with a loud fart or a quiet bang ...

valeriy odintsov:

There, I can at least see online who deposits, withdraws, and earns money.

But here, who would trust a dark office with a quid?

The company admits that they don't have any traders, especially experienced ones.

They are like fireworks - they appear out of nowhere and disappear all of a sudden - with a loud fart or a silent smell ...

They may invest 10 000 only if the organiser himself gives them money. The investors may give them serious money only if they show the myfxbook report for one year as a minimum. But only few people would want to put their trust in an empty shell. Although, of course, there are people who trust bikes, on their word ...

Илья:
I don't know why, they give me investor's capital so I don't have to look for investors. But their conditions of course surprised me max drawdown - 5% profit 10 -15% per month) Guys, this is only in fairy tales))

For 4 months I have managed to keep this kind of drawdown and profit.

I got a reply, they offer for test "On balance will be 1k, i.e. 10$" from Roboforex "While cent account - all profits are yours." - I was really happy)), I can take all my profit, even two quid). I agreed for the sake of the experiment - the amount is ridiculous. It was on July 16, still no response, apparently investment capital has dried up))).

Why did I give investment password, why conduct this meaningless correspondence if there is no money... It's high time this topic was sent where it belongs.

At least one researcher has finally written back...

My friend, the whole point of these firms is to hook up their accounts with a profitable trader...

or pass them off as their successes somewhere else by advertising some bullshit.

or luring some fat client.

They've been on several forums looking for suckers...

there you go... how much money did they make?

valeriy odintsov:

there you go... How much did you make from them?

I didn't earn anything, I told you, the investor is gone). I do not know what to do with them. I got one subscriber to signals and I think maybe they are the ones who did it.) I do not really understand the service, I have no idea who has subscribed for this.

I don't want to give Invest password to anyone else, I just want them to first bring the money to the broker and prove they are there.

Maybe I do not know what else it is dangerous to give them the investment password, what else can they do wrong?

Vladimir Fink:

I didn't make any money, I wrote that the investor is gone). I am not sure what to do with it, but I think it may be them. I have not yet understood the service and I am not sure how to deal with it.) I do not really understand the service, I have no idea who has subscribed for this.

I don't want to give Invest password to anyone else, I just want them to first bring the money to the broker and prove they are there.

Maybe I do not know what else it is dangerous to give them the investment password, what else can they do wrong?

They should change their password. Let them trade with their heads.)