Impulse - page 42

Veniamin Skrepkov:

... yeah.... I need a smoke.

How about a snack?

If the model of deduction (based on facts) does not work, create a model of induction (based on assumptions) are different thinking techniques, but they have a place, although there are plenty of facts - a morning session (as a fragment of the market) or entry by time (assumption) is worth a boundary in the head, and the next day it turns out that it must be protected )))))

Consider an interval bounded by two vertical lines:

All the pictures below are synchronised on the timeline. Find the best one where you think there was an impulse:

Here was a false entry, because a very primitive signal was used: a simple increment was calculated between the current tick and the previous tick.

Karputov Vladimir:

... what does the indicator you cited have to do with the impulse on the ticks...?

Has the topic been changed? Is it now about "impulse on ticks" ?

Алексей Тарабанов:
Has the topic been changed? Is it now about "impulse on tics" ?
From the beginning, the conversation was about tics. No one promised otherwise.

Karputov Vladimir:
From the beginning, the conversation was about tics. No one promised otherwise.
Flag on the play, drum on the neck. Without me.

As a physicist, I can report the following: I think it is quite obvious that in order to predict price one must either analyse a lot of history, or go with no lag at all (if that is even possible). It is nonsense to analyse an interval of a few seconds and draw conclusions of minutes or tens of minutes from that.

Mikhael Isakov:
As a physicist, I can report the following: I think it is quite obvious that in order to predict price one must either analyse a lot of history, or go with no lag at all (if that is even possible). And to analyse on an interval of a few seconds and from that to draw a conclusion for minutes and tens of minutes is nonsense.
No one was talking about forecasts here. Read it again. It was about reaction.

testing mode on real ticks.

That's what we will launch testing soon - if only processors don't burn! I'm going to have a lot of fun with ticks.

Karputov Vladimir:

That's how we'll soon launch testing - as long as the processors don't burn! I'll play enough with ticks.

:-)

IMHO you need ticks from the real office you trade through...

You can play though... :-)