Impulse - page 35

Artyom Trishkin:

There are no surges or pulses in your pictures. Oleg, look inside. You just have MAs showing a three orders of magnitude delayed converted price.

You're looking in the wrong place, and I've shown you with arrows too... But one more time... now I'll also add crossing lines to the picture

Yes, and not in orders of conversion... It's just a display in pips (tool). But that's not the main thing.

Олег avtomat:

You're looking in the wrong place, and I've shown you with the arrows... But one more time... now I will also add crossing lines to the picture

Yes, and not in conversion orders... It's just a display in points (tool). But that's not the main thing.

So why, if everything is so lovely for you, are you basically opening up against it?

Artyom Trishkin:
So why, if everything is so lovely for you, do you mostly open up against it?
There are still unresolved issues. But things are changing for the better, although not as quickly as I would like...

Олег avtomat:
There are still unresolved issues. But the situation is changing for the better, although not as fast as I would like it to...
I can only keep my fingers crossed for you and wish you good luck.

Artyom Trishkin:
I can only keep my fingers crossed for you, and wish you good luck.

Thank you, Artem, for your kind words. Yes, sometimes it feels like I've caught the bird by the tail... I hold it... but once again it twists and... ...flies away ;) And we have to build new even more elaborate snares. But it's getting close.

Олег avtomat:

Thank you, Artyom, for your kind words. Yes, sometimes it feels like I've caught the bird by the tail... I've got it... but once again it twists and... flies away ;) And we have to build new, even more elaborate snares. But it's close.

C'est la vie. A man lives as long as his hope lives. You're not alone, many traders go this way. It seems to everybody that a little more and the grail will be in his hands. If you are lucky and have enough life to reach your goal, it is good. If you are not lucky, it is not bad either, you lived interesting life, not wasting it in raves and nightclubs. From my point of view, creative work for the mind is valuable in itself, because that is what distinguishes man from an animal).

khorosh:
C'est la vie. A man lives as long as his hope lives. You are not alone, many traders go this way. Everyone thinks that a little more and the grail will be in their hands. If you are lucky and have enough life to reach your goal, it is good. If you are not lucky, it is not bad either, you lived interesting life, not wasting it in raves and nightclubs. From my point of view, creative work for the mind is valuable in itself, because that is what distinguishes a man from an animal).
that's for sure

I'll do some tick analysis today with a stochastic overlay.

There was such a nice picture today on the symbol "GBPUSD":

GBPUSD

and here's what it looked like in the tick chart:

GBPUSD tick chart

And here's how the tick arrival rate changed (tick chart between 06.08.2015 13:54:01 to 06.08.2015 14:04:59):

Speed of ticks coming in

It's not speed, it's the results of calculations you call "speed", which is not the same thing at all...

To make it clearer what I'm talking about, do your calculations with the function sin(x), the rate of change of which is well known. And then compare your results. This will allow you to see the gap that separates the speed of the function from what your calculations call "speed".

This simple procedure will help to determine the "velocity", and its calculated bottlenecks.