Impulse - page 34

Алексей Тарабанов:
You and Drummer have made things insanely complicated. The beginning and end of an impulse price movement is easily captured with a lag of one quantization interval.
Another Renco apologist?

We'll count the momentum like this:

Pulse calculation

Alexander Laur:

They want to come up with a trick to catch such candles at the very beginning of a move. That is, to anticipate these long candles and make money on them. :)

Karputov Vladimir:

We'll count the momentum like this:

The commander said, "The mouse gnawed through the armour," so that's it.

Artyom Trishkin:

1. MA Roman asked for it. (As you can see, I don't use it for smoothing in the code - it's not needed).

2. the same, and exactly the same, need to fill in an array of time differences between adjacent ticks.

Then analyze both arrays together.

The example I cited here was made for Roman, so that he wouldn't bother filling his own array - I gave him a working example, even displaying the array contents on a plot - for clarity. Because his code has a lot of inconsistencies ...

Yes, Artem. Thanks again for your help. Here has arrived from small holiday...

I am dealing with arrays. iMAonArray () - still doesn't work... Bid and time of its arrival by Alerts is displayed correctly - I try to output it via array (I visually check it - everything is correct!!!), but I tried to smooth it out with MA - it doesn't work both ways. I don't rule out that it's not my fault here...

It's just that the themes overlap here... I'm not going to "crap" here anymore :-) with this variant... Since we've already figured out what to count and how to count it... Keeping an eye on this topic, interested.

I wanted to try to write for myself (there are almost indicators - I've finished... Exp - with trading conditions - everything is simpler there, here are variants.... interpretation of trading conditions, whether a take, stop... time limit etc... - there are clear observations... - everything is longer (the code is not a problem) - it will be the same here - I'm talking about formalization and options (after research and observations of the market) TS) robot for this strategy "ForexSpeedometr - no indicator scalping" - google video posted ... (here the link is deleted)

Video posted in"Interesting Video August" .

I will look at it here as well....

There they count the incoming 15 ticks in seconds. And they take their average i.e. 15 ticks / 5 (let's say) seconds. = 5 t/s - that's where they come from...

Here, of course, it's not going to be as rough a speed calculation...

Well, go ahead and do it! :-)

Maybe you'll get something good...

Currently busy installing Windows 10 on all my hardware, so no pulses yet.

The topic is interesting. We look forward to a continuation.

Speaking of impulses -- sorry, but I couldn't resist ;)) but without dusty formulas ;)

just a picture --- impulses, both positive and negative... And such processes take place on any TF, be it days, hours, weeks, minutes, ticks, i.e. everywhere -- the similarity of the processes is undoubted, and the difference is in the ranges, which is not surprising at all.

You may not agree, but I see here a clear switching of the structure that controls the direction of motion -- as if the guys are flicking a switch ;))

Yes, and the spikes are clearly visible, just like in the above picture of a classical pulse.

See further.

Олег avtomat:

Speaking of impulses -- sorry, but I couldn't resist ;)) but without dusty formulas ;)

just a picture --- impulses, both positive and negative... And such processes take place on any TF, be it days, hours, weeks, minutes, ticks, i.e. everywhere -- the similarity of the processes is undoubted, and the difference is in the ranges, which is not surprising at all.

You may not agree, but I see here a clear switching of the structure that controls the direction of motion -- as if the guys are flicking a switch ;))

Yes, and the spikes are clearly visible, just like in the above picture of a classical pulse.

There are no spikes or pulses in your pictures. Oleg, look inside. You just have MAs showing three orders of magnitude delayed price conversion.