Is there an administration on this site? - page 7

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I didn't understand at first why you were so adamantly against monitoring EAs on a real account.

You answered your own question below

Two points (taking one of the active traders as an example):

1) looked at the advertising of his much acclaimed Expert Advisor -- presented test results for exactly one year -- from $100 you get $19,5571,826.77 (1 million % per year) -- this is what is BREAD

2) the same seller presented one signal -- with such a super-advisor -- his signal for a week of trading showed a modest -0,31% -- that's close to real trading

Here's what a "sell" EA is

1) yes. we know.

2) yes. this is it

3) not quite. Selling EAs is not exactly what you think it is, judging by your latest posts.

The programmer has an idea, he asked for it and put it up for sale - where's the lojatron in this?

Lohatron is this, part 1).

ZS. Bite with you I did not even think, just did not agree in character.

And so I am a friendly and peace-loving :)

Always glad to make new and interesting acquaintances.

Vladimir Gribachev:

The programmer has an idea, he asked for it and put it up for sale - where is the scam in this?

Let me explain again and probably enough arguments -- for he who can think will think.

1. When a programmer sells an idea, he/she should write "idea" in the name of the product

2. In this case, the programmer sells an Expert Advisor and shows (on tests) to the buyer, that his Expert Advisor gives 1 million% profit for a year from the initial balance of $100.

At the same time, the Seller emphasizes that these results were obtained with the modeling quality of 99.9%.

However, he honestly advises to test the Expert Advisor before buying it.

The buyer has only the trial version which can be tested only in the tester.

Suppose that the seller has not "drawn" his tests and a potential buyer has tested the trial version and received the same result - 1% of profit.

Then the Expert Advisor is bought and put for real money.

However, the Expert Advisor fails very quickly, because the purchased EA is no more than a "tester grail" (as the seller humbly concealed).

This is what a profiteering scam of Expert Advisors is all about.

For whoever can see will see and whoever can hear will hear.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Let me explain again and probably enough arguments -- for he who can think will think. AMEN

1. When a programmer sells an idea, he should write "idea" in the title of his product

2. In this case, the programmer sells an Expert Advisor and shows (on tests) to the buyer, that his Expert Advisor gives 1 million% profit for a year from the initial balance of $100.

At the same time, the Seller emphasizes that these results were obtained with the modeling quality of 99.9%.

The buyer has only the trial version which can be tested only in the tester.

Suppose that the Seller has not "drawn" his tests and a potential buyer has tested the trial version and received the same result - 1% of profit.

However, the Expert Advisor fails very quickly, because the purchased EA is no more than a "tester grail" (as the seller humbly concealed).

This is what a scam of EA sales is all about.

Ok. So be it your way.

To Caesar the Caesar's.

1. When a programmer sells an idea, he puts "idea" in the name of the product.

Programmed the idea as I understand it is a tacit intellectual property of the seller, and he can write the product description as you like but it was consistent with its contents.

2. In this case, the programmersells the Expert Advisor and shows (on tests) to the buyer that his Expert Advisor gives 1 million% profit per year from the initial balance of $100.

The buyer has only the trial version which can only be run in the tester.

The quality of the simulation as well as the report from the Strategy Tester makes no sense when compared to a real account.

What you need to know and remember before buying any Expert Advisor

You should be aware that the results of testing the Expert Advisor in the strategy tester do not give you a 100% guarantee that the same results will be obtained on a real trading account. Regardless of the quality of quotes, 99.90% or 90%. This also applies to demo accounts, the results on a demo and real account will always be different. Testing Expert Advisors in the strategy tester and demo accounts in order to check the correctness of the trading strategy.

Suppose the seller did not "draw" his tests and a potential buyer has tested the trial version and received the same result - 1% profit.

This is what a scam is for selling EAs.

As for the first run of the Expert Advisor and the selection of optimal parameters.

I recommend to start trading and selecting parameters on a cent account. This will allow to avoid possible losses and will give 100% performance of parameters of the Expert Advisor. To select parameters for each currency pair, follow these simple instructions:

Install the Expert Advisor on several charts of the same currency pair at once;
Use different parameters and magic number for each chart;
Provide different comments for each chart; ● Use a different magic number for each chart; ● Use a different commentary for each chart;
Make sure to sign and save the settings file;

At the end of the trading week, analyze the history of transactions or watch the report on the chart, if such functionality is available in the Expert Advisor. Used parameters can be distinguished by comments. Profitable settings are carried over to the next week, the rest are replaced. Parameters can be adjusted for several currency pairs in a few weeks.

These rules apply to absolutely all Forex Expert Advisors. And this is my personal opinion.

What is this really a scam? There is rent, there is private, there is monitoring (if there is, ask for investor's password and look at the log)

But on the buyer's side, because I'm not a programmer.

You can sell even <delete>. But then you must honestly write <delete>. Grade 1. Or whatever - maybe grade 3.

You know as well as I do how and how many you have to adjust the parameters in order to get a profit in the test.

If you know that this method does not work for real, otherwise you would earn by your own grails.

The real trading robot may already have a good profit, but the real trading robot is not the only one.

you all want to get good money for a slivative <delete> that is not even worth the time you spent on it.

so there has to be a carrot and a stick...

1 now the funds for the sold shit are blocked for a week. ok

If there's a claim, the seller's entire account should be blocked.

And block further sales of his products until the situation is cleared up. tough, yes. what do you expect, scammers?

2. if the seller does not agree to cover the buyer's losses - his account is cancelled - from which the claim is paid to the buyer. The product that caused the dispute - goes into the ownership of the methaquots.

3. the seller's identity - with name and photo - appears on a blacklist available to buyers - so they can check before buying.

--------------

is that enough for the first time, or should I give you the full version of the programmers' hammer?

all products that have not been tested by the programmer on a real account with proof - are marked with the bold word - DEMO, TESTER or similar.

If you do not want your product to be returned, you will help the customer to configure the product on his real account. how do you want the money to flow into your mouth?

Vladimir Gribachev:

No, of course not. I'm not suggesting anything to stand up or change anything. Everything is as it should be.

If you step back from the discussion (just a couple of sentences), and show this correspondence to a stranger, his reaction will be either bewilderment (if no one has not hammered him in the head with anything before) or his own opinion. His own opinion will consist of society - how many satisfied people he will not be. I mean, again, do not bend the crowd to a certain way of thinking. That the software on the Market is "bullshit" if it has no real monitoring of the trading account. Sorry, but that's either Bullshit or a "crown on your head".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

In Market the buyer tests the software and if he is happy with it he buys or rents it. ++ ?

Absolutely correct. Completely agree.

The BOMB that tore up one of the contests will be posted in the marketplace soon! Wait for it!

valeriy odintsov:

all products that have not been tested by the programmer on a real account with proof - are marked with the bold word - DEMO, TESTER or similar.

If you do not want your product to be returned, you will help the customer to configure the product on his real account. how do you want the money to flow into your mouth?

A militant atheist?

IMHO, learn the language or save your lave for a BOMB - "pass it on"!

Roman Shiredchenko:

A militant atheist?

IMHO, learn the language or save lav for BOMB - "paschita for that"!

is that all you have to say?

So you are in complete agreement with the other tenets?

valeriy odintsov:

is that all you have to say?

So, do you fully agree with the other tenets?

No.

Everything has been thought out and invented for us by the resource administration.

All that is being discussed here is nothing more than WATCHING... ...just empty into the void.

There are tools for trade - use them for pleasure.

As a result of these heartwarming dialogues :-) the situation will not change. Whether the rules for Signals, Marketplace or Freelance will remain.

Do you really think that the IMHO of the Chairman of the Telepath Club, Mr. Abolk, your IMHO will be taken into account and all your conclusions will find their expression in the NEW rules and regulations?

Use what you have and be happy, IMHO.

As for the rules, they have a certain impact on the market and the marketplace.

Roman Shiredchenko:

A militant atheist?

IMHO, learn the language or save the lava for BOMB - "paschita for that"!

No need to react to an old, hardened troll who has lost more than one deposit. That's why he's as angry/satisfied as Jaga ;)