Feedback on MQL5 - page 9

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It has CAlgo, you can write EAs, scripts, indicators in C# and edit and debug them in VS2013. I don't notice any lags.

What do C/C++ libraries have to do with it? You will be tied up with porting them to MQL. And sometimes it is simply impossible.

What does Pascal and C-Sharp have to do with it? That's what C has to do with it.

Well, maybe you have a 20-core computer with lots of RAM, and I have a humble (8 years old) and upgrade it to pull the latest version of fraemwork without brakes somehow no desire.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Java is doing very well in terms of vacancies. Pascal is dying, unlike C, and we do not see any vacancies in it at all.

In order to understand where the world is going, look at job vacancies in the USA for languages, and we almost do not lag behind.

Java was taken up by Android, before it was an outsider. C will be used in embedded for a long time because it consumes minimal resources. I used an AT8515 in the early 2000s to make rather complicated logic to simulate old railroad control systems. This 8-bit chip had 8Kb of flash and only 512 bytes of RAM.) Exactly bytes. Used a good C compiler, minimal assembler

I think this thread wrote about the MQL4/5 styler with its only ancient style.

If you have time, look at this one, it works from the command line

http://astyle.sourceforge.net

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Java was picked up by Android, before that it was an outsider. C will be used in embedded for a long time to come, as it consumes minimal resources. I used an AT8515 in the early 2000s to make rather complicated logic to simulate old railroad control systems. This 8-bit chip had 8 KB of flash and only 512 bytes of RAM.) Exactly bytes. Used a good C compiler, minimal assembler
And MQL will pick up the crisis and good Volatility

Yuriy Zaytsev:
And MQL will be lifted by the crisis and good Volatility

MT4 has been around the world for a long time now, only Antarctica and the Moon have no DCs with MT4.

Soon MT5 will repeat its success.