Feedback on MQL5 - page 6

Renat Fatkhullin:
<br / translate="no"> We will deal with it. We are working on speeding up the work with a lot of active instruments. Please specify the trading server name.

Broker opening , Open-Demo server , I don't know IP...

Prove it technically, please.

Here you can say right away that you are directly misleading.

I'm not sending the code here, I can send it to service desk, maybe the lag in MT5 is just the fact that I ran it on 150 symbols in MT4 and 719 in MT5 ... I'll do a couple more experiments and if I find something, I'll let you know ...

Don't confuse your "theoretical" with "always do". If you've switched to another account where your previous toolkit isn't there, the best strategy is to let you decide for yourself what to do and what to switch.

It is not an error and not a problem.

It's not a convenience, what to do with a window that doesn't work ?

This is a minor interface problem, but we will fix it.

Specify specifically what is not working fast enough ?

There is also structuring of instruments, and filters, and smart sorting, and hiding of expired ones.

There is no group selection of symbols to delete.

there is no possibility to delete symbol by symbol without clicking, (already solved)

The trader can only move up and down with the keyboard and delete once ( this is the end of the functionality )

I wish or should be when working with the market overview:

press enter appeared instrument specification window , escape close window, or opened chart with default template and on escape closed,

pressed insert appeared a field to enter the ticker.

click to the right to open the tick chart or the charts, click to the left to close the tick chart or the obscap.

I would like to work with "Market Watch" with one hand like in stock terminals...

This function was originally introduced in MQL5 many years ago.
If only it were written in the help, many people wouldn't ask stupid questions......

Dina Paches:

No, they haven't forgotten. But not much difference there:

P./S.: By the way, and in MT4 it works with -1 instead of EMPTY.

I wrote down a memo like that for myself:

Renat Fatkhullin:

This function originally appeared in MQL5 years ago.

Your banter on the house is defended ... )))))))

Press F1 on the function name and do not confuse the error messages. There's a message about the wrong number of parameters.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Press F1 on the function name and do not confuse the error messages. There's a message about the wrong number of parameters.

Specially downloaded new terminal for new version, downloaded from here build 1159

It has no errors and seems to be ok, no description in help about prefixes ....

Yes and strange that the new terminal build 1159, and the terminal of Discovery has not updated to 1159, and does not want to connect to demo.metakvots.net

Vladimir Pastushak:

It's been raining outside all day today, plus I've made a lot of delicious pancakes. Consequently, a sleepy state.

I was.

Until I read about the banter. After that my eyes opened wide and my sleepiness vanished like a dream.

Now:

• regretting that I only came to the site in the late evening (this afternoon, yes, I could have used a "wake-up");
  • wondering how to bring back the sleepiness that had disappeared overnight.

P./S.: I have also published an indicator for MetaTrader5 with this function in Codobase. With the prefix included.

P./S.: When I learned about this handy feature from the MetaTrader 4 forum announcement, I decided to try it for MT5 as well. My experiments showed that if you don't select enumeration by identifier from ENUM_OBJECT and use EMPTY, the compiler does not like it for MT5.

So I gave it a -1. The compiler stopped scolding me for writing something wrong.

/* I prefer to use object types not in numbers but by identifier (OBJ_VLINE, OBJ_HLINE etc.). Because I do not know about it now, but before the numerical values of objects in MT4 and MT5 were different, as far as I remember.

So... That's how it is.

Dina Paches:

It's been raining outside all day today, plus I've made a lot of delicious pancakes. Consequently, a sleepy state.

I was.

Until I read about the banter. After that my eyes opened wide and my sleepiness vanished like a dream.

Now:

• regretting that I only came to the site in the late evening (this afternoon, yes, I could have used a "wake-up");
  • wondering how to bring back the sleepiness that had disappeared in the middle of the night.

P./S.: I have also published an indicator for MetaTrader5 with this function in Codobase. With the prefix included.

P./S.: When I learned about this handy feature from the MetaTrader 4 forum announcement, I decided to try it for MT5 as well. My experiments showed that if you don't select enumeration by identifier from ENUM_OBJECT and use EMPTY, the compiler does not like it for MT5.

So I gave it a -1. The compiler has stopped scolding me for writing something wrong.

/* I prefer to use object types not in numbers but by identifier (OBJ_VLINE, OBJ_HLINE etc.). Because I do not know about it now, but before the numerical values of objects in MT4 and MT5 were different, as far as I remember.

So... That's how it is.

I found out through experiment that the function doesn't work in build 1150, it generates the error of an extra parameter, while it works in build 1159 and the two types of functions are highlighted...

Where to download the 1159 build of the mt 5 terminal ?

Vladimir Pastushak:
Where to download 1159 build of mt 5 terminal ?
False alarm, it updated itself...