Proposal to the administration and local residents - page 2

It is not correct to focus on the rating and accordingly introduce gradations of "quality" of a member of the mql5.community, as the rating reflects the user's overall activity on the site.

Vladimir Pastushak:

A more experienced programmer with a rating of over 20,000 can edit the code to make it correct or simply give the code a rating of, say, 3 out of 10, or perhaps offer his or her own option.

Can you specify what in this code is so awful? Because my rating is probably negative...

Karputov Vladimir:

It is not correct to focus on the rating and accordingly introduce gradations of "quality" of a member of the mql5.community, as the rating reflects the user's overall activity on the site.

This was just an example, it is possible to differentiate responsible and competent people...

Renat Fatkhullin:

Unfortunately, the chances are absolutely zero - proven by a bunch of dead projects that hoped for "the community will do everything itself".

Such things are created solely for money(directly or covertly), under competent management and control. Look at the MQL5 documentation section - years of work by many authors and translators have been invested there.

I could argue with that,

What did the social media organisers do? Nothing... They didn't add people, they didn't create groups, they didn't add content, even the applications were created by other people.

All they did was make a user-friendly web interface, everything else was brought in by the people themselves and the people themselves developed the social networking communities.

The projects where the administration imposed their conditions and didn't care about the quality of the new content failed.

The community feed is regularly updated with information like "we are 560 000", maybe it's time to move on to the quality?

You have two mistakes:

1. Social media didn't create anything, people brought it on themselves. Megatons of money and stimulation were poured into the social networks to keep the machine turning and going. And only a few have survived.
  2. Quality content in social networks. It is not there, much less any intelligible group work.
If you think that something "works" itself, most likely you have no idea about the hidden processes, management and financing.

Renat Fatkhullin:

You have two mistakes:

1. Social media didn't create anything, people brought it on themselves. Megatons of money and stimulation were poured into the social networks to keep the machine turning and going. And only a few have survived.
  2. Quality content in social networks. It is not there, much less any intelligible group work.
If you think that something "works" itself, most likely you have no idea about the hidden processes, management and financing.

I agree - energy needs to be channelled in the right direction.

Otherwise, it will take considerably more of it to achieve the goal. The result will be an outburst from the bubbling masses, and its utility is initially undefined.

Renat Fatkhullin:

You have two mistakes:

Dear Renat, I am thinking of writing a book based on https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256. I wonder if the company could sponsor it on mutually beneficial terms. There are other offers for the company as well. Thank you.
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

Vladimir Pastushak:

It might make sense to make some kind of tutorial pages offering different code options.

What's wrong with Codabase + Articles?

Writing a decent tutorial is very complicated and expensive - not everyone is able to do it.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What's wrong with Codabase + Articles?

Writing a decent textbook is very difficult and expensive - not everyone of the "chosen" can do it.

You may not have been to a codabase, many codes bring nothing but smiles and sympathy.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Dear Renat, I am thinking of writing a book based on the https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256 branch. I wonder if the company could sponsor it on mutually beneficial terms. There are other offers for the company as well. Thank you.

We are only thinking about a textbook on MQL5.

We can't just give research grants. We have a broader mission.