Option levels - page 7

does anyone understand:

the volumes in the bulletins are the volume for the last day ?

Zogman:

does anyone understand:

If I am not mistaken it is the total volume ON the current day

Zogman:

does anyone understand:

Exactly right.

My research on option levels led to the creation of the OptionsBalance indicator, which shows the total premium on call and put options. Divergences of the indicator with the price indicate a change in the short-term trend.

Vladimir Streltsov:

My research on option levels led to the creation of the OptionsBalance indicator, which shows the total premium on call and put options. Divergences of the indicator with the price indicate a change in the short-term trend.

If the picture is inserted correctly(Forum: how to insert a picture), the post looks clearer.

Corrected your post.

Vladimir Streltsov:

Can you make a prediction on the Euro at the current moment?
Thank you!

Владимир Жириновский:
Can you make a prediction on the Euro at the moment?
Thank you!

Sell from 1,1007 and above.

Vladimir Streltsov:

Sell from 1,1007 and above.

Thank you.

Digest of some of the posts from the "forecasts" thread

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page341

open a futuresposition) 5)if you can't be liable on your contract, e.g. margin call, who does the liability pass to? After all, there can't be more or less sales than purchases, for example. And if the contract is transferred to someone, what counter derivatives overlap, it is possible to predict, to know. 6) I understood that many traders close their position before the expiry of the new contract, it seems to be visible this month. And if they do not close it, what then? The futures are losing, but what about the option? Ways to cover the losses? Are there? 7) They open a position to overlap the losses, to equalise the selling and buying, or they open both for buying and selling at once. Is this correct? So as not to be in a drawdown.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page359

open a futuresposition) 5)if you cannot meet your contract, e.g. a margin call, who does the liability pass to?6.After all, there can't be more or less sales than purchases, for example.7) I understood that many traders close their positions before the expiry of a new contract, it seems to be obvious this month. And if they do not close it, what then? The futures have a loss, but the option? Ways to cover the losses? Are there? 7) They open a position to overlap the losses,to equalise the selling and buying, or they open both for buying and selling at once. Is this correct? To avoid being in a drawdown.

2.No, hedgers.

It doesn't matter who.

3. it does.

4. if it's not against the rules.

5. The one who opened the position is responsible, liability for losses cannot pass to anyone else.

6. + 1 contract, not more.

7. Some people just close, others re-open on the next contract. Nothing, they close and close, fix profit or loss and that's it.

MMs open a position by performing their duties when there is no counterparty to the trade.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page360

opens a position to equalize purchases with sales. You yourself answered in 6) that it's +-1, and if there is not enough money on the account and the broker forcibly closes the deal, then shouldn't the same deal be opened by mm? In general, I need to figure out what mm's job is.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page363

opens a position to buy with sales to equalise. You yourself answered in 6) that it's +-1, and if there is not enough money on the account and the broker forcibly closes the deal, then shouldn't the same deal be opened by mm? Generally, I need to work out what mm's job is.

If there is not enough money in the account, it is the problem of the one who ran out, not him. He cannot equalise anything as purchases and sales are ALWAYS equal, that +-1 contract I think just a calculation error, the transaction cannot be one-sided.

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 341 - Категория: общее обсуждение

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page369

Zogman2015.08.04 08:19RU

I have been thinking about OI, it turns out there are many schemes to manipulate it,

unlikely to be implemented in reality, but still

1) i sold 10.0000 optionsto myself- the OM will be huge at this strike - but it has no real sense - i don't need to defend this level - if it penetrates i will move it from one pocket to another

Let's assume that I cannot trade with myself (the ValSec exchange banned it), but it's also easy to bypass, right:

2a) firm A sells 10...0000 options to firm B through the exchange, and in the OTC market the opposite is done - B sells A options ...

as a result the OI on the exchange is huge really, no ...

2b) two firms A and B are controlled by the same owner, but are different legal entities - firm A sells options to firm B on the exchange - again, huge OM, but there is no point in protecting it - if the

the owner of the firms moves money from one pocket to another ....

Zogman2015.08.04 08:45RU

i buy 10...0000 options at strike 10 and sell at strike 11

we see at levels 10 and 11 a huge oi

but it's not really fair - the price is unlikely to go to 10, but not to 11

- so.

there is no protection for this level - i don't really care if it gets to 10 or 11, i win from one contract and lose from the other...

• www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 369 - Категория: общее обсуждение