If profitable EAs ? - page 5

Daniil Stolnikov:
at the Chinese market?
No, in the Armenian shop.

Alexandr Murzin:
And you can answer in Russian how much you need a deposit (in money) not to plummet a lot 0.01? Because your jargon is not clear.

Well, there are different martins, for some people with 0.01 lot the average loss is $0.1, and for others - $10. And, consequently, the deposit is different.

The point is that the deposit should be 16M-32M times more than one average loss. So calculate.

-Aleks-:
I don't know how else to explain that my TS is not Ilan and others - my TS works with daily volatility on 5 minutes, the lot is calculated depending on the volume of losses, not by progression, and the entry is based on the breakdown of support and resistance levels. The general idea is that the price decreases by a certain amount of points during the day and this will bring profit.

Well, you see, it means that you don't just have a martin, but there is an idea - that if the level is broken, this movement will continue further and we can take a profit on it.

That's fine! Let's make an owl and see what settings will provide this drawdown... We don't even need the value of deposit - everything grows or shrinks proportionally. Only maximal drawdown is important. I repeat - if your Owl is not really "looking into the future", and really works on five-minute trades (ie, trades are made no more than once every five minutes) - you have a very promising Owl, which may bring you a fortune !

Daniil Stolnikov:
In the Chinese market?

First of all, Daniel, are these shoes "handmade" ???

And secondly - we're sort of talking about the owner of "piecework handmade" or "robotic" products...? And as far as I'm concerned, it's the owners of the consumer goods factories that have much higher profits than the single-handed artisans, even the world famous ones.

George Merts:

Well, there are different martins, for some people with 0.01 lot the average loss is $0.1, and for others - $10. And, consequently, the deposit should be different.

The point is that the deposit should be 16M-32M times more than one average loss. So do the math.

You would make a good politician - I think I answered, but no one understood.

Okay, I give you specific input: the step 22, 6 Profit, multiplication factor 2, start lot 0.01, EURUSD. How much money do I need to last a year?

Alexandr Murzin:

You would have made a good politician - I think you answered, but no one understood.

Ok, I give you a specific input: a step 22, 6 Profit, multiplier 2, start lot 0.01, EURUSD. How much money do I need to live a year?

How do I know what kind of martin you are trading? What does "step 22" mean? What are the odds? What kind of martin you have, which one out of hundreds of options? I asked you in Russian - what is the average loss (or gain) per bet?

If I understood correctly, do you mean the profit of 6 five-figure points? Then with 0,01 lot we get the winnings of $6 ? If so, then we need a deposit of 30M times more. In other words, $180M. And, for 100000 martingale cycles in a row we are 99% sure that we will not lose even once. At the same time we will get a total profit of $600K.

Not bad, considering a 99% guarantee of success. One question remains - does the $180M holder need $0.6M profit for 50 years of trading (a reasonable time for 100,000 martingale cycles). I think this money would be more profitable to invest in a more profitable venture.

Лауреат:
Question who has seen them? profitable Expert Advisors with years of experience!

Look through the trading signals. There are all sorts of strategies and advisers out there. For every pocket...

Take your pick!

Hello all!
can anyone explain to me what kind of strategy this is - a rolling stone???
What's the point? How does it work?
I don't know... i know martin and i don't know ovalyashka.

nowi:
Hello all!
can anyone explain to me what kind of strategy this is - a rolling stone???
What's the point? How does it work?
i mean, if it's not a secret... although everyone here talks about it so much that they seem to know what it's all about, but i don't... i know martin, but not ovalyashka
martin and marshmallow are the same thing.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
мартин и неваляшка -- это одно и тоже 

Come on :) To me, the Chumbley is the equivalent of the Avalanche...