Looking for a mentor, no matter forex or stock market - page 8

Alexey Navoykov:
Only I think you're looking in the wrong place. You should be on a dating site. Like "young, good-looking guy looking for a generous patron, blah, blah, blah..."
What was that... it's not my topic, and I'm not looking for anyone here. Maybe you have the wrong address.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Recently there has not been such an urgent need as there was in the beginning, but still: The smart man learns from his mistakes and the wise from the mistakes of others!

the original was - a fool learns by his mistakes, a smart man by another's.

so in what country have you studied and live?

valeriy odintsov:

The original was - a fool learns by his mistakes, a smart man by another's.

so what country did you study and live in?

No matter how much you teach a fool, he stays a fool. ;)

valeriy odintsov:

the original was - a fool learns by his mistakes, a smart man by another's.

so what country did you study and live in?

According to the proverb - to whom what is more convenient (closer) and what is his attitude to those to whom he is addressing these words. A fool does not learn at all, that's why he will remain a fool (thanks toAnatoli Kazharski).

Regarding the second question, what difference does it make?

With respect,

Izzatilla Ikramov:

According to the proverb - who is more comfortable (closer) and what attitude he has towards those to whom he is addressing these words. A fool does not learn at all, so he will remain a fool (thanksto Anatoli Kazharski).

Regarding the second question, what difference does it make?

Respectfully,

Really - what difference does it make... You have written with aplomb about your wonderful secret country with free primary education ... and now you are suddenly embarrassed like a maiden by an indecent question......

so i guess you're both already smart and have made a million easy in forex?

valeriy odintsov:

..... (I will not quote this nonsense)

A reply has been sent as per the question posed. Am I in the interrogation?

Don't you have free primary education.

Всеобщее начальное образование — Википедия
Всеобщее начальное образование — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Второй целью в области развития, сформулированной в Декларации тысячелетия ООН, является обеспечение всеобщего начального образования, а именно, «обеспечить, чтобы к 2015 году, у детей во всем мире, как у мальчиков, так у девочек, была возможность получать в полном объеме начальное школьное образование». В настоящий момент, более 100 миллионов...

Stop being rude,

Izzat can already be a mentor himself.

I wonder why there are so many people willing to write nasty things on this forum - not just in this thread ...

but hardly anyone wants to write anything constructive ...

I'm not an expert on forums - maybe it's true for all forums, but there is a feeling that normal people are hard to find ...

ordinates:
Looking for a mentor no matter forex or stock market
I have some experience in forex.
I would be happy to find a real tutor .
The method of communication remotely (at the choice of the mentor)

Email me if you are interested.

Time... The best mentor...

Zogman:

Stop being rude,

Izzat can already be a mentor himself.

I wonder why there are so many people willing to write nasty things on this forum - not just in this thread ...

but hardly anyone wants to write anything constructive ...

I'm not an expert on forums - maybe it's true for all forums, but there is a feeling that normal people are hard to find ...

You will get used to it in time. Being smart is not always and everywhere good. Sometimes being a fool is better than being smart.