Looking for a mentor, no matter forex or stock market - page 4

Zogman:

This question comes to ALL newcomers !!!

(Even if you don't like the particular person who asked this question, I'm sure the topic will be very useful to many).

And it would be good to have a detailed discussion on this topic.

I didn't mean anything personal of course ... I just noticed that the man is not very competent, he confuses the markets ... And then I concluded that he does not quite understand the market ...

What is there to discuss? Just read the forum, there's lots of interesting stuff for everyone ... Many interesting people to just follow in terms of persistence and logical thinking, and trading principles ...

ordinates:
Looking for a mentor no matter forex or stock market
I have a little experience in forex.
I would be happy to find a real mentor .
Communication method remote (mentor's choice)

Hello,

a little earlier we discussed a similar topic https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41110

I can't say that everything there is useful, but there were some good tips from good people.

Good luck in your endeavours.

izzatilla Ikramov:

Did you find the right person yourself?

azfaraon:
Did you find the right person yourself?

After a while, I realised that I had my own opinions and beliefs about the market, which were hard to change. I decided to move forward on my own without a mentor.

Of course, if Alisher Usmanov had taken me on as an apprentice, I would not have refused.

I don't think he can advise you on Forex ))))

azfaraon:
It is unlikely he will be able to help you in Forex ))))
I think it's not about Forex itself - it's about our values and priorities, as well as the way we think, behave and react to different events in life every day.

As a rule, the beginning trader at losses (which more than 95% of traders do) starts to go deep in search of errors in the trading system, look and try everything and listen to all advice without any understanding what he does, and over time he begins to understand - that he was digging in the wrong place, he needs to start from himself - to change the following radically - what he thinks, says and does - which in the end leads to a change in character - respectively it will affect his fate.

Zogman:

Many people trade with their hands, as I understand it, Nostradamus and Strynger as well.

You can also open and close trades by hand. How are you going to check trading techniques with your hands? Let's say the simplest entry technique is "Strike Day". How are you going to check this technique with your hands at least 15 years ago on the daily chart? Or on the watch over the last three years?

So what about the experience ?

George Merts:

You can also open and close trades by hand. How are you going to check trading techniques with your hands? Let's say the simplest entry technique is "Strike Day". How are you going to check this technique with your hands at least 15 years ago on the daily chart? Or on the watch over the last three years?

I did not ask for nothing - how do you see the interaction ... Think about this question.

I understand you're in favour of automation - that's good, but we're talking about a beginner)))

azfaraon:
I understand you're in favour of automation ... Well, that's good ... Except that we're talking about a beginner in general))))
A beginner in what? It's not like I asked for trading experience. I asked if a trader knows C++ and Excel.