Market theory - page 75

stranger:

Show me on this forum not just a normal pipser who consistently makes profit, but at least an intradayer, apart from Koldun. Let's take May 20, Yusuf said up, yes, the price went up by a figure, and? Someone who entered the sell from the haves was left without a trade. What is the point of this "pipsing"? Only position trading makes good profits and nothing else.

I do not trade this tool)
My, Strange, we can argue for a long time about where the trend is going, who is to blame and what to do.
You're able to enter by sticks - well, good.
And who stopped you from buying the middle red rectangle?

Thanks!

stranger:

Show me on this forum not just a normal pipser who consistently makes profit, but at least an intradayer, apart from Koldun. Let's take May 20, Yusuf said up, yes, the price went up by a figure, and? Someone who entered the sell from the haves was left without a trade. What is the point of this "pipsing"? Only position trading makes good profits and nothing else.

There is one in the parallel thread who is pumping profit by crosses - he made 14 times ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
There's one in a parallel branch - he's already overclocked 14 times ))
what branch?

tuma88:
what branch?
deposit run-up - zig-zagging just to go ))) I wonder - for how long? ))

tuma88:
I don't trade this instrument)
Oy, Strange, we can argue for a long time about where the trend is going, who is to blame and what to do.
You're able to enter by sticks - well, good.
And who stopped you from buying the middle red rectangle?

Thanks!

stranger:

Sell. Depending from where, I gave specific numbers that suit me to enter the sell.

Why can't it? It cannot because its theory is based on abstract calculations which have nothing to do with the reality of the currency market.

Dear stranger, Although, your authority in the world of trading, does not allow me to disagree with you, but, what, you said only that, you have not familiarized yourself with the branch completely. Not only I, but all traders have not got acquainted with the real situation. Tell me, please, what provisions I am not familiar with? I understand that you have your own ideas about the levels, which supposedly exist in the market. But, can you formalize them, calculate and declare them as binding? What you, the coryphaei of trading, see, others do not.

There are 5 levels in the Forex market:

1. price level - the level of the Foxes;

2. level of the Bears - 1. level of breakeven;

3. The average market price level - Leopard level;

4. highest market efficiency level - Leo level;

5 - the Bulls level - breakeven level 2.

There are several levels and sub-levels in the real commodity market:

6. marginal purchase level;

7. the marginal level of variable costs;

8. The marginal level of fixed costs;

9. The sub-level of fixed costs.

All of the levels other than the price level are virtual, i.e., invisible to us, but, to the market, they are all real.

Now tell me, can the human brain grasp all of these levels, especially if they are still in interaction? Of course not. But, traders like you can feel them, but you cannot communicate your feelings to others or they cannot understand you - it is not given to them. Sorry for the passage.

Yusuf, let me know how things change or signal on Euro/Doll.

Thank you!

tuma88:

what if it really is CELL ???

But why doesn't Yusuf just want to make a prediction on Crohost's advice.
What kind of advice? If about that, react earlier to changes, then, I responded to him on the merits of this problem. I work on TF D1, I'm not supposed to care about what's going on intraday. But, sometimes. I watch hourly, of course, to the detriment of the underlying strategy.

tuma88:
Yusuf, let me know how things change or signal on Euro/Doll.

Thanks!

Here's on the hai of the day (the biggest threat to the Bears):

No, serious threats to the Bears. Verdict: SELL remains in place.

stranger:
Look at the last pages of the thread, there's a buy-sell every other day, and he's counting things you shouldn't even pay attention to.
Look, this is "war season", unlike other parts of the chart. The market is feverish, and we, too, cannot react calmly, so buy-sell-buy-sell. But, there will come a time when we will say Sell-Sell-Sell-Sell, or Buy-Buy-Buy-Buy, and you will wonder if it is Buy or Sell?