Market theory - page 138

Алексей:
I am morally with you. I have had many of the same mistakes.
Another thing, for now, we should be happy and content with the fact that we have an adequate market theory, explaining all its quirks, the fact that there are only 4 price levels left, which the market and we determine with a high degree of accuracy and many other things. Specifically on the theory itself I am prepared to parry any question. We cannot achieve absolute superiority over the market. It is enough for us to achieve a minimum statistical advantage, which we are already achieving in the long term, when we focus on the position of the Lion level in relation to the price level. The search for other options will continue.

Алексей:
++ is true 99.9% of the time. The rule works ironclad.
It was this rule that allowed us to discover the gross error.

Vizard_:
Spin it for interest, everyone has been through it and everything is in the public domain. MA-EMA-CF-Jurics(JMA)-Fourier-Calman-Neural Networks...
How does Krylov's fable go? "He'll put them on his tail, he'll smell them, he'll lick them - glasses have no effect whatsoever..."

Daniil Stolnikov:
How does Krylov's fable go? "He'll put them on his tail, then he'll smell them, then he'll lick them - glasses have no effect whatsoever..."
Close to the truth. For a professional trader, the price is enough for successful trading. (For a beginner, no super-worthy points and indicators do not help.)

Opening 18 06 15, BAY:

Pound/Dollar, Trade moved to Ts2 (Bulls level) from Tsopt (Leo level), market competitive and normal:

Alexander Laur:

Now what to do with the article, which has already been sent for review?

Now you don't have to answer the question I asked earlier.

According to TS, when we set and close orders depending on the mutual location of the price levels and the Lion, the following results were obtained for 2010-2011:

Total movement - 106545 p., 499 trades

profit - +70806 p., +66.46% 275 trades +55.11%

loss - -35739 p., -33.54% 224 deals -44.89%

profit - +35067 p. +32.91% of the total movement.

The results are not good, but we need to look for potential for improvement.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

profit - +35067 p.

The results are poor, but, we need to look for the potential to improve them.

+3506 p.
Need another market theory. "Super market theory" )))

Vizard_:
+3506 п.
We need another market theory. "Super market theory")) )))
No, 35067l 4 digits

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
No, 35067l 4-digit

Is that inclusive of the spread and daily fixing?

This is more likely to be profit capitalisation with a sneak peek.