Market theory - page 277

But I have just one question.

I have invented a new theory for forex, on a world scale, never heard of or seen before. You could get a Nobel Prize for it.

I wonder if I can describe it here too, advertise myself, create a robot and sell it?)

The FSB, the GRU, the FBI, the CIA, the Mossad, MI5/6 and other special services of various countries, as well as various levels of psychiatric hospital orderlies, are already on their way to you.

Choose who is coming to you, to your liking.

Alexander Bereznyak:

The FSB, the GRU, the FBI, the CIA, the Mossad, MI5/6 and other special services of various countries, as well as various levels of psychiatric hospital orderlies, are already on their way to you.

Take your pick of who's coming your way, to your liking.

Yes, that's the way it should be.

When everyone talks about how 95% lose (95/5, right or wrong), but that 95% on forex get mental disorders of all sorts, that's for sure.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

But I have just one question.

I have invented a new theory for forex, on a world scale, never heard of or seen before. You could get a Nobel Prize for it.

I wonder if I can describe it here too, advertise myself, create a robot and sell it?)

The Nobel Prize can wait, but everything else can be done. You could even start a group of followers and students for a seminar for $1000 per snout.

I have a theory too. A profitable one.

Alexander Ivanov:
I have a theory, too. A profitable one.

And your avatar fits very well with what I wrote.

But we are discussing market theory here, and we need to speak on the merits.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And your avatar fits very well with what I wrote.

But we are discussing market theory here, and we need to speak on the merits.

Yeah, to the point.

Market theory...

In order not to lose, you must always close on the upside. And no problem.

Starting in January, I will start broadcasting the Yusuf theory signal again.

Mikhael Isakov:

Starting in January, I will start broadcasting the Yusuf theory signal again.

We are waiting! The main thing is to keep your head sober. )) Cause I had a little too much to drink yesterday.)