Market theory - page 206

valeriy odintsov:

that's what I call learning.

you're making sinking accounts at the speed of a machine gun...

but his plundering advisors are valued at 1,500 quid each....

i don't understand this world anymore...

it may be easier to draw a straight, monitor it with profit and sell the grapes.

Sweetheart! This is not a "fly-by-night" game, this is a new word - MARKET THEORY.

The author has created a lot of signals that drain the depo, but he does not remove his grail indices for sale.

The author has created a lot of signals that drain the depo for depo, but he does not remove his own grail indukes from the market.

valeriy odintsov:

The author has created a lot of signals that drain the depo, but he does not remove his grail indices for sale.

The author has created a lot of signals that are losing profit for every depo, but he hasn't removed his own grail indukes from the market.

Sometimes it's better to chew than to talk! Where are your signals? There are bots working on the accounts according to dumb tz. That's all. That's why they are losing.

Theory is not bullshit!

MASTERXAYS:

Sometimes it's better to chew than to talk! Where are your signals? There are bots working on the accounts according to dumb tz. That's all. That's why they're losing.

Theory is not bullshit!

It's easier to say that signals are debugging in real life, not in a tester. Public.

valeriy odintsov:

that's what I call learning.

you're making sinking accounts at the speed of a machine gun...

but he's valuing his plundering advisors at 1,500 quid each....

i don't understand this world anymore...

it may be easier to draw a straight, monitor it with profit and sell the grapes.

http://www.moskva.fm/artist/%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80_%D0%B2%D1%8B%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%86%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9/song_948500
Цыганская — Владимир Высоцкий — слушать бесплатно, текст песни — MOSKVA.FM
Цыганская — Владимир Высоцкий — слушать бесплатно, текст песни — MOSKVA.FM
  • moskva.fm
Цыганская - в исп. В.Высоцкого (По мотивам Ап. Григорьева) Поговори хоть ты со мной, Гитара семиструнная, Вся душа полна тобой, А ночь такая лунная. Эх, раз, да ещё раз, Да ещё много, много,много,много раз, Да ещё раз, да еще много, много раз... На горе стоит ольха, А под горою вишня. Полюбил цыганку я - Она замуж вышла. Эх, раз, да ещё...

sibirqk:
My dear! This is not a "khukhry-mukhry", this is a new word - MARKET THEORY, which in the past you drew the state and sold the grapes, but now it does not work.
Thank you

MASTERXAYS:

Sometimes it's better to chew than to talk! Where are your signals? There are bots working on the accounts according to dumb tz. That's all. That's why they're losing.

Theory is not bullshit!

Thank you, will understand later.

Artyom Trishkin:
It's easier to say that signals are debugging in real life, not in the tester. Public.
Truth!

Theoretician:

Colleagues, I have read the topic very carefully, and I want to say that this Theory is not bullshit! It can be used to trade profitably! I intend to demonstrate it in real time on a demo account. See the new thread.

What's the fun of buying an indicator for 1500 to demonstrate its profitability on a demo account?

Well, there's already a signal The point is to buy one. Except I haven't seen any good reviews yet...