Market theory - page 103

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yusuf - from last page, let me understand in your first post the second picture. Why there is a violation of the space-time continuum and the red line of profit actually moves backwards into the past?

I have already asked you about this, but you have left it without comment.

It is not the past and the future, but the scale of Price and it shows the dependence of profit on Price. You can see that, profits revolve around their MO. The appearance of the calculated profit curve indicates that, the market is competitive. Within this theory, there is no room for time. Time is indirectly accounted for by Price along with millions of other factors.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
This is not past and future, but a scale of Price and shows the dependence of profit on Price. It can be seen that, profits revolve around their MO. The appearance of the calculated profit curve indicates that, the market is competitive. Within this theory, there is no room for time. Time is indirectly accounted for by Price, along with millions of other factors.
I get it now. Thank you Yusuf.

sarmat1985:

What if the lions fuck up too?

Who are we going to trust?

Have you checked the lion for 2010-2014? If so, where's the profit/loss chart?

But if the eva collapses by 100 pips now, will you go back into the arms of the bears, or will you support the lions?

Checked. Here's a detailed report https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page100 2010-2011. As long as the Lion doesn't turn his head down, the eu won't fall seriously. By the way, by orienting to Bulls and Bears you can also trade successfully. But, with Leo it's even better. Here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page103 https://c.mql5.com/3/68/03_06_15_1.png shows the advantages of the Leo strategy within the period in question from March 2015 to the present. The only thing that can hinder the Lions is the monopolists who can swoop in at any time, but, we will know about that right away. We need an on-line indicator reacting to every tick of the Price and then, it will be super at all.

At the moment (0800 MSK) the market remains at the Bears:

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 100 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Checked. Here is a detailed report https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page100 2010-2011. Unless the Lion turns its head down, the Euro will not fall seriously. By the way, focusing on Bulls and Bears can also be a successful trade. But, with Leo it's even better. Here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page103 https://c.mql5.com/3/68/03_06_15_1.png shows the advantages of the Lion strategy within the period in question from March 2015 to the present. The only thing that can hinder the Lions is the monopolists who can swoop in at any time, but, we will know about that right away. We need an on-line indicator reacting to every tick of the Price and then, it will be super at all.

At the moment (0800 MSK) the market remains at the Bears:

Until the price breaks the high of May 15, a resumption of the fall can be expected.

Sergey Petruk:

what is this line for?

The Tsopt, Ts1 and Ts2 lines have converged on a single level = agreement line - maybe it's a Zugzwang - and then a flat - we need to see, in this case there is a great rule - if you're not sure - "sit on the fence". The price chart alone is not enough for analysis, you need a profit chart to know the type of market.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov wrote that1.Tsopt - the optimumprice that allows you to get the maximum profit; - is numerically equal to the geometric mean of Ts1 and Ts2 (remember the Cauchy difference?)

Lion = (Bears* Bulls)^0.5

then why, "....the only one who decides the fate of the price in the market is the Leo level!" after all there is a direct correlation with Ts1 and Ts2.

maybe for the analysis we need to take into account Tsr as well .

I do not have degrees and I am not a programmer, but it is interesting to learn this new theory with the author, it is a pity that it is based on pictures and only on Forex, because I myself have been working on Forts for a long time, and they have differences in the analysis (in my opinion).

It's commendable that you started to pay attention to formulas. So, as you showed, I was trying to bring out the multifaceted nature of Lev. In fact, the parents of Bulls and Bears are Leo and Leopard:

Bears = Leopard - (Leopard^2 - Leo^2)^0.5

Bulls = Leopard + (Leopard^2 - Leo^2)^0.5

On the subject of Cr, as we used to call him Dragon. It turned out that, due to the huge turnover of Forex, the fixed and variable costs of a trader can be neglected, and then what happens is this: giving the market to Bears, the Bull turns into a Dragon and vice versa - Bears turn into Antelope, when they get away from price management and display the market limits! Therefore I have neglected the Dragon and the Antelope for Forex, but in the real market of goods and services they are always present, otherwise one cannot make ends meet.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

At the moment (08-00 MSK) the market remains at Bears:

So is the recommendation to buy?

Or is it already sat or out on the fence?

You have 2 strategies showing completely opposite signals.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In fact, the parents of Bulls and Bears are Leo and Leopard:

Bears = Leopard - (Leopard^2 - Leo^2)^0.5

Bulls = Leopard + (Leopard^2 - Leo^2)^0.5
Oh, you're not merciful to our younger brothers! You mock them in every possible way: - you divide them into parts and subtract them from each other, extract different roots from them and turn them into one another)))

sarmat1985:

So is the recommendation to buy?

Or has it already sat or is it out on the fence?

You have 2 strategies showing completely opposite signals.

We've decided we're going to follow the Lion, so buy! Whatever it takes. We have to stick to some principle, despite possible temporary setbacks.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Ts1,Ts2,Tsopt,Tsr,Ts2,Tspr you have... don't bring in animals... use this...
Which line was counted first and how? I have serious doubts that there are no mistakes in the calculations ...
C1 in the 10-11 file. - lines 443-462 are empty...why ?

Vizard_:
Ts1,Ts2,Tsopt,Tsr,Ts2,Tspr you have... don't bring in animals... use this...
Which line was calculated first and how? I have serious doubts that there are no mistakes in the calculations ...
C1 in the 10-11 file. - lines 443-462 empty ... why ?
East is a delicate matter.) Oriental people have a figurative way of thinking. And in general, they like to express their thoughts not directly, but allegorically).