Market theory - page 101

Vladimir Zubov:
Hold more ?)))

what is this line for?

The Tsopt, Ts1 and Ts2 lines have converged on a single level = agreement line - maybe it's a Zugzwang - and then a flat - we need to see, in this case there is a great rule - if you're not sure - "sit on the fence". The price chart alone is not enough for analysis, you need a profit chart to know the type of market.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov wrote that1.Tsopt - the optimumprice that allows you to get the maximum profit; - is numerically equal to the geometric mean of Ts1 and Ts2 (remember the Cauchy difference?)

Lion = (Bears* Bulls)^0.5

then why, "....the only one who decides the fate of price in the market is the Leo level!" after all there is a direct correlation with Ts1 and Ts2.

maybe for the analysis we need to take into account Tsr as well .

I do not have degrees and I am not a programmer, but it is interesting to learn this new theory with the author, it is a pity, that it is based on pictures and only on Forex, because I myself have been working on Forts for a long time, and they have differences in the analysis (in my opinion).

Sergey Petruk:

what is this line for?

The Tsopt, Ts1 and Ts2 lines have converged on a single level = agreement line - maybe it's a Zugzwang - and then a flat - we need to see, in this case there is a great rule - if you're not sure - "sit on the fence". The price chart alone is not enough for analysis, you need a profit chart to know the type of market.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov wrote that1.Tsopt - the optimumprice that allows you to get the maximum profit; - is numerically equal to the geometric mean of Ts1 and Ts2 (remember the Cauchy difference?)

Lion = (Bears* Bulls)^0.5

then why, "....the only one who decides the fate of price in the market is the Leo level!" after all there is a direct correlation with Ts1 and Ts2.

maybe for the analysis we need to take into account Tsr as well .

I do not have degrees and I am not a programmer, but it is interesting to learn this new theory with the author, it is a pity, that it is based on pictures and only on Forex, because I myself have been working on Forts for a long time, and they have differences in the analysis (in my opinion).

I am curious to know, in the current situation with the eu, are we building up sells or going over to buy?

Vladimir Zubov:
I am interested to know, in the current situation on the eu, are we building up the sells or have we gone over to buy?
I do not have the author's charts and formulas and I do not analyse forex. For all calculations of the author's theory it turns out that now it is in a flat, and then the price will either break through it or turn around. I myself use levels of the average price movement for periods, so I am waiting for the author's indicator to combine it with them, it should be a "hellish" mix :)

Well, the author's indyuk most likely will not wait, I suggested to code already, apparently either the algorithm is not ready or the secret, then why this thread ... I don't see the +200pp on the euR as a flat)

0400 MSC and all was made clear:

The Lion brought the Bears and the Bulls together to organise a peaceful handover of the market to the Bulls. For several hours, the Bulls managed to dominate the market. But, the Bears have not withdrawn, as I pointed out during the night. They took back the market. Maybe they did not give it back, but for a few moments there was a peaceful dual power. In short, the Bears did not agree to hand over the market. But still, the Lion does not agree with the Bears, looks up, chases the Bulls even higher and works out a war plan in soft or hard version. But, since, we have decided to stick with the Lion, therefore, the state of the trader is BAY. The fact is, since Leo has decided to hand the market over to the Bulls and seriously raise the price, he will do so by any means necessary.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, take a look for yourself, the Lion fails less than the Bulls and Bears. The Bulls and Bears lines are retained for information only. The only thing is that the monopoly market, so far, according to my estimation, does not obey Leo, but, there are few such periods.
Explain in detail how to use it. He also walks against the price. On the last picture for example in the area of May 23-25 goes up and the price goes down.

khorosh:
Explain more about how to use it. It also goes against the price. In the last picture for example in the region of 23-25 May it is going up and the price is going down.
The market analysis of 2010-2011 has shown that the opinion of the Leo is decisive. Both Bears and Bulls let us down, allowed misinformation and caused serious damage to the deposit. We no longer trust them, let them do the will of the Lion. The Lion decides everything, of course, along with the Leopard. But I do not talk about him, so that participants do not get confused. And regarding May 23-25 I told you that the Bears were tools of the monopolists for this period of time and they managed to organize a monopolistic market for two days. The monopolists also removed Leo from the management of the market. But, now the market is extremely competitive and market mechanisms are in operation. Lev has decided that it is better to organise the market around the 2nd profitability point, the Bulls' level, and is now starting to demonstrate this level, and has begun to do so. Of course, I blame myself for what happened. I could not prioritize in time. But, there was so much information that I just did not get around to it. From now on, we need to formulate a kind of market code: if so, then so, and if otherwise, then so.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The market analysis for 2010-2011 showed that, the opinion of the Leo is decisive. Both Bears and Bulls have let us down, allowed misinformation and caused serious damage to the deposit. We no longer trust them, let them do the will of the Lion. The Lion decides everything, of course, along with the Leopard. But I do not talk about him, so that participants do not get confused. And regarding May 23-25 I told you that the Bears were tools of the monopolists for this period of time and they managed to organize a monopolistic market for two days. The monopolists also removed Leo from the management of the market. But, now the market is extremely competitive and market mechanisms are in operation. Lev has decided that it is better to organise the market around the 2nd profitability point, the Bulls' level, and is now starting to demonstrate this level, and has begun to do so. Of course, I blame myself for what happened. I could not prioritize in time. But, so much information came in at once that I just could not get to it. From now on, we should formulate a kind of market code: if so, then so, and if otherwise, then so.
Have you tried the asylum?

Yusuf, I've been there myself, I assure you it is necessary ...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The analysis of the market for 2010-2011 has shown, that the opinion of the Lion is decisive. Both Bears and Bulls have let us down, allowed misinformation and caused serious damage to the deposit. We no longer trust them, let them do the will of the Lion. The Lion decides everything, of course, along with the Leopard. But I do not talk about him, so that participants do not get confused. And regarding May 23-25 I told you that the Bears were tools of the monopolists for this period of time and they managed to organize a monopolistic market for two days. The monopolists also removed Leo from the management of the market. But, now the market is extremely competitive and market mechanisms are in operation. Lev has decided that it is better to organise the market around the 2nd profitability point, the Bulls' level, and is now starting to demonstrate this level, and has begun to do so. Of course, I blame myself for what happened. I could not prioritize in time. But, there was so much information that I just did not get around to it. From now on, we should formulate a kind of market code: if so, then so, and if otherwise, then so.

Yusuf, have you tried your analytical review on RBC?

IMHO, maybe it makes sense to try? At least remotely, as a freelance analyst...