Market theory - page 73

khorosh:
Yusuf, God willing, everything will work out for you. I was only assessing the graph you posted. And if you add something else to your theory, you might come up with something worthwhile.
Stochastic, for example...

By 1300 MSC all goes according to plan, Bears lead the price, Bulls though express displeasure, managers do not support them, from this level they will not dare to hit the Bears. So, calmly SELL. The market is competitive, dynamic, the market turnover is increasing (S = 2177pp, Y = 1950pp, Tspr = 2177/1950 = 1.11602 - the level of Bulls):

The market is competitive, bearish:

stranger:

Yusufhoja, will there be any specifics? Let's take the same euro, I have potential entrances for selling from 1.1070 and 1.11, if these figures give us a chance to sell, if not - no, as I said, it is too early to buy.

Figures, figures, specifics, not fairy tales for children)

Said - SELL! What kind of specifics do you need?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It's SELL! What more specifics do you need?
Good, we'll see.

<br / translate="no">
Yousufkhodja Sultonov 2015.05.24 23:40 RU
tuma88:
Yousuf !
The trading started.
The sell forecast has not changed?

Please make a forecast according to your methodology and according to Crohost's methodology.
Thank you!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov
:
The SELL forecast is unchanged as, the market is led by the Bears.

Yousuf, please do the analysis like Crohost said.

Thank you!

tuma88:

Yusuf, please do the analysis as Crohost said.

Thank you!
You decided to pester the honourable gentleman after all, you were told - SELL)

stranger:
You decided to pester the honourable gentleman after all, you were told - SELL)

What if it really is SELL???

But why doesn't Yusuf just want to make a prediction on the advice of Crohost.

Kerdlbk_Opov:

as if there is a worthwhile theory, especially if it's in a release, it's a closed topic by default :)

you are not in the attraction. there is money to be made if there is money to be made again

and if so, who will just give the tool away?

even if they do give it away, tomorrow it will be the other way around, the QC does not sleep and there are many (QC), every tool has its subtleties, I mean where the rips

Yura3512 you were banned, right?

tuma88:

what if it really is Sell ???

But why can't Yusuf just make a prediction on the advice of Crohost.

Sell. Depends from where, I gave specific numbers that suit me to enter the sell.

Why can't he? He can't because his theory is based on abstract calculations that have nothing to do with the reality of the currency market.

Bulls rule the Eurodoll today.