Market theory - page 58

khorosh:

Seconded. It would be shameful to have such a zoo in a scientific article. Academic economists and financiers can only laugh at that. It would be a good idea for an article to think carefully before introducing new names for terms and preferably use existing terms as much as possible. In the meantime, don't distract Yusuf from his work. Let him finish his wording and prepare the article.

P.S. Yusuf, you have entered the terms normally at the beginning and from the name itself it was already clear what they were. For example: breakeven top level, breakeven bottom level, optimum price, current price, etc. And now you have to remember or decipher what each cliché means. Only bears and bulls can be left out of the beasts - they are common terms and do not raise any questions. One only needs to understand them well and use them correctly.

Ok, let's return to these very notions of levels, it is a matter of technique and can be corrected. I will leave only Bulls and Bears. Indeed, confusion ensues. Truth is born in discussion. Given the moderator's comment, I will show the on-line tracking of the situation periodically, replacing the old chart with the new one. leaving only the current one. Whoever needs it, copy them before the change

In the meantime, the market clouds are thickening, the Bears are again preparing to strike as of 11-00 MSK, while the market is bullish, you need to protect positions or close them immediately and exit the market until the situation is clarified, the market is turbulent:

Status as of 1330. The bears have retreated slightly (the upper chart will be cut in the next coverage of the situation):

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

OK, back to these particular notions of levels, it's a matter of technique and fixable. Truth is born in discussions. In the meantime, the clouds are gathering in the market, with the Bears preparing to strike again as of 11:00 MSK while the market is bullish:

I have a good profit on the M30 on the Jew.

Alexander Laur:
I have already made money on the EURJPY today.
I have also made money on the EURJPY. The EUR is at a crossroads - near Ma(89) of the M30 TF.

khorosh:
On my M30 on the Jew my EA has already made a good profit on sales.
Look at the condition after 2.5 hours, Bears have retreated. so, the situation is unknown. Better get out of the market. There hasn't been a disturbance like this since mid-March. The situation is tense. The strength of the Bears and the Bulls are almost equal: the Bears have 224 points and the Bulls have 216 points. This is not an uptrend correction. but a bearish pressure on the Bulls in their rule of the market.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Look at the fortunes after 2.5 hours, the Bears have retreated. so, the situation is unknown. Better get out of the market. There hasn't been a disturbance like this since mid-March. The situation is tense. Bears and Bulls strength are almost equal: Bears have 224 points, Bulls have 216 points.
Yes, I understand you, you give a forecast on the daily chart and the objectives for your strategy are medium and long term. And I have intraday trading and targets maximum 50 pips at 4 signs. So there is no contradiction here.

khorosh:
Yes I understand, you are forecasting on the daily chart and the targets for your strategy are medium and long term. And I have intraday trading and the targets are maximum 50 pips at 4. So there is no contradiction here.
Of course, we may think that if the market is bullish, we will stay in the market and not close our buy. But, it is fraught with an unexpected attack of Bears, because they clearly do not agree to let the Bulls lead the market. Apparently, something happened over the weekend, because by Friday's close everything was fine.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
When the indicator is made, it will be possible to put it on any TF.
When are you promised it will be made?

khorosh:
When are you promised to be done?
In the near future. The question now rests on whether the spread should be taken into account or not.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
In the near future. The question now is whether to take the spread into account or not. Right now all calculations are done without the spread, so the profit curve shows some market imperfection of +2 points, if you watch closely or look again at these profit charts. If we take into account the spread, we go to zero, which is natural. Apparently, the spread is not a whim of the offices, but some kind of global fixed costs inherent in the Forex market. I conclude that the spread is not a profit of some entity, but an fixed cost of the system, such as a one-time fee for a transaction, regardless of the volume of trades. Maybe someone can clarify the situation? Are there such constant, obligatory expenses in Forex? If there are, everything falls into place and these 2 points of profit, or rather its expectation will disappear.
We should take into account the spread, bureaus sometimes widen it considerably and it cannot but affect trade results.

khorosh:
The spread has to be taken into account and sometimes firms widen it considerably, which cannot but affect the trading results.
It turns out that spread cannot exceed 2 points, otherwise traders are initially at a disadvantage. Okay, if we take into account the spread, is there a possibility to spam the algorithm with objective data? How do commission and swap affect trading results? Do we have the possibility to take them into account in the form of fixed costs increase every day since the beginning of the life of the open position, or they can be neglected?