Is tick history available on the server? - page 7

The actual tick history for a year will weigh more than the proverbial 35 MB. I, for example, sometimes have ticks coming in several times a second. The volume for a year would be enormous.

However, it would be great to display the current tick chart in a separate window for several instruments at the same time to track group dynamics. Does anyone know how to do this?

GAIN Capital hasa tick history. The 2003 archive for 14 pairs weighs 523.5Mb.

MetaQuotes:
I forgot to warn you - you should also multiply the figures by 10000 users to calculate possible peak loads. One more thing: 5/6 quotes per minute is a consequence of published traded prices. If we show an indicator, it's from 20 to 50 ticks per second at least, which increases the calculated data tenfold...

That's not what I'm saying - you don't need tick quotes. But people don't understand it :) Everyone has to go through it himself.

By the way, try to prove in practice that our simulation inside M1 is much worse than the real tick movement. Start with the article "MQL4: Strategy Tester: Simulation Modes for Testing Trading Strategies"

Thanks for the wishes!

With a tick history, there is at least some possibility to work with the volumes of buyers and sellers, i.e. you can calculate the delta. If you provided in the minute, separately, the volumes of buyers and sellers, then the ticks would not be so important. And you wouldn't be worth it).