Tough communication problems - page 7

Imagine that using the standard port 443 (SSL) and a completely non-standard protocol, you communicate with some server with data. In a single case (in Ukraine and only in one company), everything that goes on this port 443, begins to slow down wildly. When using another port (like 1950, I checked) in the same conditions and with the same software (MT Server 4) everything works very fast and normal. <br / translate="no">
Question: why this happens exactly on port 443?
Possible answer: someone is filtering all the traffic on this port trying to decrypt it unsuccessfully. Well, it takes a lot of time to decrypt it, and that's what's slowing things down.

That's where the reference to "special equipment" came from. I hope it's an erroneous assumption.
By the way, in some countries when installing trade servers we have already encountered the government(?) policy of banning certain ports. We had to change working ports of the server and work on them.

Imagine - I can well imagine ;)
One simply has to stipulate the conditions for using a port when supplying it. For a reason, they probably freely allow port 1950 for example? Maybe accentuate this point in the doc on the installation of MT server at the client.

Hello .
There is still a communication problem on fast movements. Quotes go, the chart jumps, but when I try to place a stop or T/R or just close an order on the market MT writes no connection......
The test is on Alpari server and demo account.

Gentlemen developers, is anything in this direction still being investigated ?