A serious question about the programme - page 4

Can you tell me which command is used in the correct recalculation block? For example "recount" "recalcultate" or something else?

I need to insert in the EA logic a block of correct recalculation on the arrival of a new bar.

Can you tell me which command is used in the correct recalculation block? For example "recount" "recalcultate" or something else?

No, it has to be provided in the algorithm itself, there is no built-in means, except init();

No, this should be provided in the algorithm itself, there are no built-in means, except init();

We added our zigzag function to init, but on a new bar the zigzag connects to the line. Can you advise how to deal with this, possible ways?

Send the code to Alpari in person or post it here. This is guessing by coffee grounds (if I'm not mistaken, there was no code in this thread).

Send the code to Alpari in person or post it here. This is guessing by coffee grounds (if I'm not mistaken, there was no code in this thread).

Please give me your mailbox address :)

emailauthor dog uandex dot ru (disposable) is better not to copy, I wrote russian letters mixed with latin letters.

Sent all source code to the specified box.

Then I'll have a look tonight - the wife's box :)

How to make a condition in the Expert Advisor to download ticks not every second, but once a minute, because it eats a lot of traffic. This is such a question :)