A few requests on MT4 - page 8

Please add PriceChannel indicator to standard indicators

Renat.
The convenience of the editor cannot be underestimated. You are creating a professional programming tool (experts). But your editor is at a very low level of serviceability. Take NetBeans editor as a sample (download it for free). See what kind of editor is built in there. And please leave your sarcastic remarks when answering questions.

I completely forgot... In the terminal window it would be a good idea to add the total profit/loss value for all positions

The convenience of the editor should not be underestimated. You are creating a professional programming tool (experts). And your editor is at a very low level of serviceability. Take the NetBeans editor as a sample (download it for free). See what kind of editor is built in there.

It's strange, but for some reason I think our MetaEditor is good enough. For example, I don't have any problems with switching from Visual C++ 6.0 to MetaEditor
. However, it is too much to ask for NetBeans
[netbeans-4_0-bin-windows.exe (36.4 MB)] which needs 30 more meg of Java.

The MetaEditor is intended for writing individual (small)
scripts, not for managing projects consisting of hundreds of files. And MetaEditor copes with its task
without a lot of settings for all occasions.

Of course, we will be improving the editor.
But not towards turning it into a multi-purpose combine.
Simplicity (even at the expense of some functionality) is one of our priorities.

And please leave your sarcastic remarks when answering questions.

Sorry. In addition to work, I have a lot of replies to write, I'm overworked apparently.

Dear developers!

I would like you to consider the following requests:

1. The grid of Fibbonacci levels could change the direction of reference levels when placing it on a chart. For example, in Stalker, you can change the direction by shifting the second point when stretching the grid to the right or left.

2. Thank you very much for the tick charts. They are very important not only for pipsing. They show waves and trading volumes very clearly. BUT! MAKE THE TIME DATES ON THE HORIZONTAL AXIS GRID. Also, is there any way to regulate the number of ticks displayed, or is this hardwired?

3. Will EA testing be embodied or is only a button displayed?

4. If the testing will be embodied, please consider the following wish: BALANCE CHANGE GRAPHICS MUST BE ADVANCED IN ANNEX TO THE VALUE GRAPHICS. Of course, I'm used to going into the report and see where certain events occurred over time, then climb to the currency chart and find them - it even helps to remember the look of the chart, but let's not be disrespectful to ourselves.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE FORTHCOMING RECOMMENDATIONS

Wow...
I am spoilt by the curvimeter...
(sorry, that's what I call it for myself, a ruler in the crosshairs)
Kudos to whoever came up with the idea.
I was also surprised to see another interesting and useful change compared to MT3
I have noticed that it is possible to put objects in the chart area that is freed because of the shift.
They all move together with the chart in time!
For example, it has become very convenient to put a symbol instead of a simple line when forecasting the coming price in several bars (candlesticks). And for that kudos and a bottle of cognac in addition (virtual :) !!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Praised... here... ...and not without a bit of self-interest... :)

Now, seriously... and convincingly...
Dear developers, make for the trial in one of the upcoming builds a button of the crosshairs trigger, ie, "sticking", for it seems so it will be more convenient. And subsequent builds (your choice) return it to how it was.
I beg your pardon... very... :)

Dear developers!

The programme is really impressive and maybe it will become a good terminal. Having glanced through the forum I didn't find, in my opinion, such a suggestion. We all know that you can add max 4-6 indicators to the chart in the additional window for visual perception. So my suggestion would be to organize like aGet's "Stack" for their studies.

Regards, Igor Brown!

1. A grid of Fibonacci levels, when placed on a chart, could change the direction in which the levels were plotted. For example, in Stalker, it is possible to change the direction by shifting the second point when stretching the grid to the right or to the left.

If I understand correctly, it all works as it is.
Depending on how you set it (top-down or bottom-up), the levels are shown.

2. thank you very much for the ticking charts. Really important not just for pips. They show the waves and trading volumes very clearly. BUT! MAKE THE TIME DATES ON THE HORIZONTAL AXIS GRID. And also, is there any way to regulate the number of displayed ticks, or is it rigidly set?

Tried it, but gave up - it's almost a meaningless scale. The maximum is .
we can do is to show date and prices in a tooltip under the mouse. The number of ticks saved for
for each symbol - last several hundreds. The history of ticks is accumulated on the client, and not
downloaded from the server.

3. will the testing of experts be embodied or only the button is displayed?

Yes, it will. We'll release it in a little while as soon as we're done.

4. If testing will be implemented, please consider the following wish: BALANCE CHANGE GRAPHICS MUST BE ADVANCED IN ANNEX TO THE VALUE GRAPHICS.

Will do.

So my suggestion is to set up a "Stack" like aGet for their studies.

Unfortunately, this is impossible.
There is another standard solution - the use of different profiles.

make the crosshair button triggered, i.e. "sticky", to try it out in one of the upcoming builds, as it seems to be more convenient.

This should be tested and discussed.