A few requests on MT4 - page 7

I am not writing nonsense, Dear Friend, but what I see...
In the terminal..., daily..., on Forex weekdays...
Yes, we pipsqueak sometimes... so all eyes are on the chart, not the "profit" numbers at the bottom...
I should be ashamed that I'm pipsing ???, and therefore do not ask questions to developers ???
And why would it be nonsense that the price line would coincide in numbers with the price line of the order or stop loss, take profit ???
If the order price is 1.3333 for example, the current price is 1.3333 and the "profit" price should be "0" or the calculated loss or profit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess I failed to indicate the line theme correctly, the way I see it, that's why we won't talk about it anymore, only if the developers have something to say.

P.S. By the way, (this is a question for the developers) I once asked if negative profit values can be made red, or this question too can be closed and not ask anymore. :)

2Wellmaker:
For example on the 5 and 15 minute stochastic and on the clock, 4 o'clock, RSI and MACD.

2Kombat:
Here's a thought: if you write a tiny script that moves the horizontal line according to the Ask price.

Maks_vp
I'd love to write scripts, indicators, etc., but I don't know how.
There is a script:
"Do you need a line showing Ask price?"
Or is it something else?

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant. I can't believe I missed it. I think it's perfect for pipsing. I have to add this script to every timeframe, but I'm used to the way it is implemented in version 3. In general, I got used to the way it is implemented in version 3.

Developers.
Please respond to a number of my requests in this thread. Which ones will be implemented and which ones won't?

Please respond to a number of my requests in this thread. Which ones will be implemented and which ones won't?

All of the suggestions on MetaEditor - no. After all, it is a programmer's editor, not a literary proofreader.

1. When you resize the terminal window, internal windows must resize accordingly and occupy all the window space, according to the last setting in the Windows menu, so that you do not have to adjust them each time to the new size of the terminal window

No. This is standard window behavior in MDI.

2. The order of the chart windows in the terminal cannot be changed (in the previous version, you could move the window to the upper left corner and issue the Tile Horizontally command and the moved window occupied the upper left corner - most likely this was a random feature, not provided by you). Very inconvenient when you can't place windows in the right order.

We keep a sequence of open windows.

3. Fibonacci Retracement - display not only the percentages but also the prices corresponding to those percentages (applies to all such lines)

Possibly add.

We keep the sequence of open windows.

However, this is not very convenient. This way you can arrange windows in the right order and importance to yourself and then without looking you can click on the right tab, but it's a bit of a hassle to find the right tool... it's a bit of a pain...

I would like MT4 to be able to draw CAGI and Cross-Slice charts

I would like MT4 to be able to draw CAGI and Cross-Slice charts

Unfortunately, it won't.