Your symbols and your datafeeds in Metatrader 5 - page 25

Colleagues, good afternoon.

Do I understand correctly that MT5 does not allow me to upload my quotes from an external file? In the "Symbols" window there is the "Export" button, and the data is unloaded using this button, and next to it there is the"Import" button, but it is locked, it is impossible to load...

Will be available in beta soon:

Renat Fatkhullin:

Will be available in beta soon:

Can you tell us what the main difficulty was in adding this functionality?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Can you tell us what was the main difficulty in adding this functionality?

Think about the connected, ubiquitous world of the marketplace environment and external foreign configurations.

We have a unified synchronisation architecture based on central trading server data and we do not make crutches to "just make it work". Everything is subject to a single data model, including MQL5, agents, cloud servers (working on the trade server data model) and cloud agents.

In such an architecture custom data should be included very carefully and on a native level to make everything run smoothly in the whole system. We are now implementing this.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Think about the connected, ubiquitous world of the marketplace environment and external foreign configurations.

We have a unified synchronisation architecture based on data from a central trading server and we don't make crutches to "just make it work". Everything is subject to a single data model, including MQL5, agents, cloud servers (working on the trade server data model) and cloud agents.

In such an architecture custom data should be included very carefully and on a native level to make everything run smoothly in the whole system. We are currently implementing this.

Thank you for the detailed answer.

And when, at least approximately, can we expect to add millisecond update time of cup and sentiment data (for exchanges, in particular FORTS)? And also the access to them from mql5 to be able to synchronize these data correctly (without crutches) between each other and with ticks?

Renat Fatkhullin:

We have a unified synchronisation architecture based on data from a central trading server and we don't do "just work" crutches. Everything is subject to a single data model, including MQL5, agents, cloud servers (working on the trade server data model) and cloud agents.

In such an architecture custom data should be included very carefully and on a native level to make everything run smoothly in the whole system. We are currently implementing this.

So, custom data can be processed in the cloud?

Will it be possible to load data from an external source on the fly?

Реter Konow:
I still don't understand why I need "custom symbols" and "datefeeds". I am still not sure what for they need "custom symbols" and "datafeeds". I'd rather have a concrete example. All pages of this discussion are completely off-topic...

There isn't one answer here.

I need a calendar day history, for lack of such a feature MT5 was abandoned.

Sometimes you need to download the history of an instrument, which is not available at the broker.

Andrew Petras:

There isn't one answer here.

I need a calendar day history, due to the lack of such a feature MT5 has been abandoned.

Sometimes you need to download the history of an instrument that is not available at the broker.

For example download data as not standard timeframe symbol usdxxx?

Good afternoon everyone,

no news on this topic?

transcendreamer:

Good afternoon everyone,

any news on this topic?

now you can import your quotes from csv file

To do this: MT5->View->Symbols->Bars->Import bars