FORTS: Strategies and how to implement them - page 24

anonymous:

Having some programming experience, it is rather illogical to limit yourself to any of the available platforms unless you have come up with everything "ready-made".

"Constructive" as you understand it is not there; the most grandiose conclusion that has been drawn during discussions on various resources is "bid should be less ask". You're not happy with the "fishing rod", and I don't mind "fishing" myself.

Which I had to prove. As soon as I offered some specifics, the backlash was immediate.

TheXpert:

And what happens if it does turn out to be profitable? )

Well... clap our hands. Let's buy a medal for Prival "Tru-u-u-u trader who speaks the truth! Next, let's try to adapt it to MT5. Level2 strategies cannot be tested on MT5, but we can trade them since we already have a true stack, at least on Forts. In general, it will be a collective grail.

I just remembered that I have some funny research for FORTS. If I find it, I'll publish it. This topic is unlikely to work now, but it will be useful for reflection.

constructive as it is

C-4:
Well... clap your hands. Let's throw in a medal for Prival, "Tru-u-u-u-trader who speaks the truth!" Next, let's try to adapt it to MT5. Level2 strategies cannot be tested on MT5, but we can trade them since we already have a true stack, at least on Forts. In general, it will be a collective grail.

There is no such thing as a collective grail.) Especially on the topic of frontrunning. So the point of this throwing in is not clear at all.

There are profitable strategies which don't need anything but tumblers, not even quotes history.

And Pryval was never a windfall. Sometimes he gets carried away, that's for sure.

anonymous:
Would you be interested in investing in an interesting project?

Prival-2:

Unfortunately MT users have very poor knowledge and understanding of the glass. Once again, just be careful. Look at the actual glass. Screenshot below.

Specially drew arrows to clarify. Because many here (smart guys) have not seen it in the eye, but only reasoning can. We all can, all know and all can do.

This is the real glass screenshot of Friday 10:03:00.

It can be seen that only one deal took place within three minutes (number 3), someone bought and someone sold at 56.40 and one lot. It's also visible that on both sides of the price one lot limiters stands market maker (numbers 56.55 and 56.12). The only way to buy/sell on the market in such a cup is to be overmarketed by Limits. I.e. place one limit on sale at 56.54, and the second at 56.11 to buy and wait when some idiot hits the market and you fill (like he has a history in MT all works and he doesn't understand that he analyses candlesticks that are built by last prices (number 1, and this lot was taken and more volume for trade in this place at this price is not), and that limiters in the pool can move (and move very quickly, you stood in front of you stood, etc.).
So you stand on the market with limit at 56.54, you get sold one leg, and you buy the second leg at another market (it's too tight, you don't have such a wild spread). And since you're buying on the market, you're hitting the asc.

It turns out delta, it's an ask-ask for this version of the robot build.

Interesting.

I have to tell you right away that I am a complete zero in this kind of trading, so do not judge me severely.

For example, the limit for selling is exceeded, the market increases the volume up to 20 points and what will happen - we are trapped in his place?

_new-rena:

Interesting.

I should say straight away that I am a complete novice in such trading, so don't judge me harshly.

For example, when a sell limit is set, the market increases the volume by 20 pips and what will happen - we are trapped?

Once I tried a strategy with a random entry and fixed SL/TP. My reasoning was: if on the average we are losing with spread, then I should enter with limiters and spread will become a friend :). In the process it turned out that when a Limit order triggers, the probability of continuing movement is higher and there is no advantage. I tried it on currency pairs of ECN accounts, maybe I should experiment with normal exchange instruments?

PS. I am sick and tired of forum auto-substitution of left links :(

Contender:

I once tried a strategy with random entry and fixed SL/TP. My reasoning was: if on average I'm losing at the rate of spread, then I should enter with limiters and spread will become a friend :). In the process it turned out that when a Limit order triggers, the probability of continuing movement is higher and there is no advantage. I tried it on currency pairs of ECN accounts, maybe I should experiment with normal exchange instruments?

PS. I got tired of forum autoloading of left links :(

PerhapsPrival-2 will answer us)

_new-rena:
PerhapsPrival-2 will answer us)
Look at Prival's picture to see what the spread is. Maybe that will suddenly answer all your questions. ))