CryptDecode with modifier CRYPT_ARCH_ZIP - How to use? - page 2

Help from the hall! Any examples on how to unpack/package a real zip archive?

Found a correlated section:

I didn't find anything on the forum last year on this topic (only the archiving libs), maybe there is something now

I don't think the meta-quotes have a different archiving algorithm.

sanyooooook:
I don't think metaquotes have a different archiving algorithm.
At least there are different degrees of compression, which changes the resulting array. Consequently, the CryptDecode/CryptoEncode function must be configured somehow. In general, there are possibilities, but they are not documented and it is not clear how to start using them.

C-4:
At least there are different degrees of compression, which changes the resulting array. Consequently, the CryptDecode/CryptoEncode function must be configured somehow. In general, there are possibilities, but undocumented and it is not clear how to start using it.

Yes, there isn't much documentation on this, that's for sure.

But in principle, what is archived CryptoEncode is normally unarchived by CryptoDecode

sanyooooook:

Yes, there's not much documentation on this, that's for sure.

But in principle, CryptoEncode archives are normally unarchived by CryptoDecode

Yes, but as a rule it is necessary to unzip standard zip archives that are not created by CryptEncode, for example the CFTC website stores traders reports in CSV format, archived in a standard zip. I would like to get access to these archives through standard means, and not to make an intermediate server that has to be maintained.

then take the zip structure apart and God grant that what the CFTC has is archived with the same algorithm used in the
CRYPT_ARCH_ZIP
method

We'll see what the administration replies on Monday.

C-4:

The actual question is about the sub-heading. As I understand it, we are talking about packing/unpacking zip array. It's mega useful thing, but I can't use it, CryptDecode function stubbornly gives zero result on test zip archive:

Maybe something else must be specified as a key, or I've got wrong idea about CRYPT_ARCH_ZIP modifier value. In any case, there is no example of how to use the function in the documentation, which makes it much more difficult to understand how it works. The GetLastError function writes 4001 - An unexpected internal error.

Vasily!

Isn't the archive "broken"?