Make your first million - page 130

George Merts:

No. Training accounts are for training, it's perfectly fine to drain them to see how it goes.

I'm surprised by the real account losses.... Do people really get money for nothing that they trade even without stops (let alone TS)?

Trading without stops gives you a certain confidence in being right )) The market is just a market that allows you to make stops. That's why there are so many plums! This is IMHO

George Merts:

You're talking about Newton's Binom... We open trades as we have to, losses are covered by lots, profits are closed. And - voila - the chart will be exactly what you have shown more than once.

Thank you, CEP! But you still haven't answered my question - why?

George Merts:

What prevents you from switching to Linux? Advisors are written in MQL.

I bet the problem is not in the transition to Linux, but in the formalization of the TS. No desire to do it... And the results are accordingly

Well, why don't you try it and see if you get it to work? And drop a bet ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Thank you, QEP! But you still did not answer the question - why?
What do you mean "no answer"? I quite clearly said that if we trade according to the above principle - the chart will be exactly the same.
Well, try it - maybe you will succeed (to run an EA and make it work)? And you'll drop a bet ;)

I have it running on full automatic for half a year on $500 deposit, 60% at the moment. And before that - two years of manual "honing". (Well, and on 15 years of testing strategies).

If the Eurodollar will not rise in the Ameriabank today, we start shorting on Monday morning.

George Merts:
What do you mean, "No answer"? I've said quite clearly that if you trade according to the above principle - the chart will be exactly the same.
It's understandable...

George Merts:

I've had it on full automatic for half a year now...

I do, I do... Does it work on Linux? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
I get it...

I do, I do... Does it work on Linux? ))

Why do you need Linux, Danik? The terminal has to work. It doesn't matter if it's Linux or not... It's not like we're on a Linux systems forum... It would be reasonable to talk about achievements in running the terminal on Linux. But here...

Formalization of TC - it can be done "on paper", without computer at all.

I'm sure.

Oops-a-daisy:

Have fun, crocodiles!!! Mosquitoes, yes gnats!!! And I'm off for a smoke, as the Old One advised ;)

Lucky. The alligator closed his mouth.

That's all right, there won't be a next time.

George Merts:

Lucky. The alligator closed his mouth.

That's all right, there won't be a next time.

consolation, consolation.

What's there to console me about? On Monday morning my owl will open a short...

Let's see...