Make your first million - page 103

Alexandr Murzin:
Better a million than fame for a week.
Everyone has their own values )) A million (for starters), fame and a concept car as a gift - I won't settle for less

When you make a million, the fame will come right away.

And you'll buy a kar.

Daniil Stolnikov:
...I wouldn't settle for anything less.
Well, it's not a deal, then. You won't get a million, fame and fortune...

Alexandr Murzin:
And buy a kart.
I'm afraid there may not be enough for a concept car ))

George Merts:
Well, then it's not a deal. You won't have a million, you won't have fame, you won't have cattle...
Was there a deal? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm afraid I may not have enough money for a concept))
Well, then a Priora, and a flat in Moscow for rent.

Alexandr Murzin:
Well, then a Priora, and a flat in Moscow for rent.
I'm afraid there isn't enough money for a flat in Moscow by the metro). Only for a house in Monaco with a terrace overlooking the sea

moskitman:

I have exhausted my credit limit. The bank wants a 2-Paycheck, so on and so forth...

I don't really need you guys as human beings. But you're going to spend the money anyway - so let them work for a while - 15%/month.

And it's not hard for you to believe that you can earn millions on forex, is it? And where, I ask you, is the logic?

Well, if you lose the money on forex, you are to blame for it, and you have no guarantee of getting back at least a deposit, let alone profit.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm afraid even a lemon won't be enough for a flat in Moscow by the metro)). Only for a house in Monaco with a terrace overlooking the sea.
In our city, you can buy 40 studio apartments. Rent it out and forget about Forex. When you earn money, come on over.