Mentor - page 7

It is very difficult.
As a rule, if a man understands something, he won't teach it and there is nothing to teach (like you teach to lift 150 kg - a bit of theory and then you train on your own).
When I studied Forex I studied at different paid courses given by different gurus but I always met crooks with tambourines and noodles on the chart and all I got wasted time.

As they say - if the student is ready - the teacher will come (maybe I wrote this before).

On the other hand - when a trader has gone a certain way - it is very difficult for him to accept instructions from others, because he has already formed his own personal opinion about earnings in the market.

izzatilla:

As they say - if the student is ready - the teacher will come (maybe I wrote this before).

On the other hand - when a trader has gone a certain way - it is very difficult for him to accept instructions from others, because he has already formed his own personal opinion about earnings in the market.

Why accept admonitions? It is sufficient to maintain communication with peers and the amount of knowledge and skills will grow even within the framework of his own opinion about the market, I estimate the first six pages of this thread as - "nothing".

IvanIvanov:
Why take admonition? It is enough to keep in touch with your peers and the amount of knowledge and skills will grow even within your own established opinion of the market, I rate the first six pages of this thread as - "nothing".

Growth will occur when there is a difference between the levels.

Thank you for your appreciation of the topic. Regardless, there have been some good posts - which have served as fuel for the move!

Regards,

Izzat

IvanIvanov:
Why accept admonitions? It is enough to communicate with your peers and the amount of knowledge and skills will grow, even within the framework of your own opinion of the market. I assess the first six pages of this thread as "worthless".
You do not need to communicate with your peers, but with those who have more knowledge. then you can really learn something.

Maksim-L:
It is very difficult.
As a rule, if a man understands something, he won't teach it and there is nothing to teach (like you teach to lift 150 kg - a bit of theory and then you train on your own).
When I studied Forex, I studied at different paid courses from different gurus, but I met suckers with diamonds and noodles on the chart and I wasted my time.
The teacher's task is much broader than the picture that is presented in your mind! The teacher has to "lead" you by the hand, constantly instruct you and give you a magic handshake if you let your hands fall.

Those, as you rightly put it, "scam artists" who call themselves teachers are not teachers at all!!! Being a teacher is a whole science, philosophy and lifestyle. Being a teacher is a science, a philosophy and a way of life!

Sapsan_Master:
You don't need to communicate with an equal, but with someone who has more knowledge. then you can really learn something.
I have always liked this contradictory statement. Why would a successful entrepreneur want to talk to a bum off the street? Unless the bum's intellectual level is the same as the entrepreneur's? If the entrepreneur sees in him the desire for something more and is willing to share something with him...

mmmoguschiy:
I have always liked this contradictory statement. Why would a successful entrepreneur want to talk to a bum off the street? Unless the bum's intellectual level is the same as the entrepreneur's? If the entrepreneur sees in him an appetite for something more and is willing to share something with him...
It is necessary to share, no doubt, but you should not forget about yourself, or you may become like that yourself.

I have shared my knowledge with some. Most successfully write freelance EAs and indicators. And I got something from each of them. Although there are not so many people. There are about ten people whom I can consider my students. But some of them are my teachers. It's strange, of course. You give something, you get something in return. I'm not sure if they consider me their teacher. But...

Yeah, like this....