How to find traders and analysts to work in the office - page 7

A100:
That's if you don't demo.
That's if you pay =) and the income is in principle untestable.

Soluya your money in the short term! Payment - advance of 25% + 25% upon completion of the work to my Perfect wallet.

In a couple of months there will be nothing left of the finance company.

I suggest you take the help of a friend - never gamble. Greed is punishable.

It is possible to find it here, but difficult.

gesolo:
As I said again, trading requires a certain intelligence, but it's still not rocket science, but reliance on common sense, which is why a lot of sophisticated indicators have almost no value.

???) ???

It looks like you started the thread and just changed your nickname. ......

Myth63:

???) ???

And it looks like you're the one who started the thread and just changed your nickname......

Come on, let's cut the crap and get off topic. If you want, you can pokuschit in another branch.

gesolo:
If you want, we can discuss it in another thread, which one - suggest it. If you want, we can discuss it in another thread. Which one? Suggest it. You can ask the topic too.
go to the forecasts, it will be fun. only tomorrow, i drank today. although there is someone there to talk to....

Finished reading. IMHO, it seems that people here - this is to the question "Opening..." in the first post - have already found their"Venture Capital ists... ",

nnada cheers! :-)

Myth63:

"???) ???

And it looks like you're the one who started the thread and just changed your nickname to reason...... "

Answering Myth63: NO, I have nothing to do with these people!

And why in the office?

Can't it be from home?

For example 40% for traders and 60% for you

And why in the office?

Out of the house can not be?

For example 40% of traders and 60% for you