How to find traders and analysts to work in the office - page 6

A100:

What is the connection between being good at what you do/fail at and intelligence?

If you are good at shovelling, does that mean it is an intellectual exercise?

The connection is very direct. But it takes intelligence to make that connection. Even with a shovel.

gesolo:
I'm not talking about terms and conditions, that's really a small thing, but about the principles of all markets, and they are the same: either you make money for your "uncle", or the money is made for you and you sit back and watch the process unfold. Or the money is made for you, and you sit back and watch the process.
The terms and conditions are not trivial. There is a difference whether you trade through a broker or against a broker.

A100:

What is the connection between being good at what you do/fail at and intelligence?

If you are good at shovelling, does that mean it is an intellectual exercise?

I cannot do it for various reasons: lack of experience, lack of desire, lack of ability, lack of time for trading, etc. Intelligence is important, but it does not appear to be in the first place. The smartest people work at academies of sciences. And in the markets - those who have remained ...

Fannasankh:
Terms and conditions are no small thing. There is a difference whether you trade through a broker or against a broker.
After all, knowing how to trade is the first priority. You can change brokers at any time.

how to find, how to find... I won't go =) we're fine at home =)

and it's too far for me =)

gesolo:
I am not able to succeed for various reasons: little experience, little desire, little ability, little time to do trading, etc. Intelligence is important, but apparently not in the first place. The smartest people work at academies of sciences. And in the markets - those who stayed ...
Or those who have worked it off ... =)

A100:
This contradicts your previous statement that trading is a very intellectual activity.
I will say it again: trading requires a certain intelligence, but it is not rocket science, it is a common sense approach, which is why a lot of complicated indicators have almost no value.

Stasikusssss:

Personally, when I see something murky, I google the information (e.g. "skype impulsmira").

Type it in, read it yourself, about sugar. In short, it seems to me like a murky type and a murky subject.

I do not think that no one will ever give big money to trade on the forex market (unless he is an idiot, of course).

There are a lot of DCs that give a trader rich suckers. I have an acquaintance who works that way, the brokerage company is well known by all.

If you are going to trade forex then you will lose your deposit completely and I am definitely not going down that path with you, if it's a fund or futures then we can chat!!!

A100:

On the subject: it is very easy to find one - there is a 2-NDFL income certificate for this purpose

income code 2900

if it's official =)