How to find traders and analysts to work in the office - page 3

Myth63:

I'll tell you right away, those who are used to working from home in an office will not feel super !!!! ( tried to open an office and trade there myself, it's not the same ...... )

If they are not used to working in an office, they won't feel great ( try to open an office themselves, it's not the same ). Collective intelligence is very difficult to apply because most have their own strategies. They may do it for communication and other things, but not more ... (people will listen and take it into account, but they won't ask others for opinion until they test it).

For them to be successful, they need to offer more than what they have.

George Soros or Warren Buffett, sitting at home, will never become. That's what a hedge fund is for.

IvanIvanov:
I like it better in the office, at home I get bored, the sofa, the fridge, while in the office I enjoy communication, the neighbouring offices are carrying computers to be repaired, they ask for wi-fi to be set up, they ask for money to be put on the phone
Is there any time left to trade?

gesolo:
Is there still time to trade?
so it trades all by itself

IvanIvanov:
so it trades all by itself
Does it pick its own tools to trade too?

gesolo:
Does it also choose its own trading tools?
I do not help here, but rarely once a month or even less, I also look at the daily candlesticks.

gesolo:
You will never become George Soros or Warren Buffett by sitting at home. That's what a hedge fund is for.
Read the text. about hedges, yes, no one will argue, but there is practically no leverage there.

Myth63:
The rules are the same as the rules for leverage trading .The same rules are the same.
The leverage trade is no different than the non-shoulder trade.

IvanIvanov:
I'm not helping out here with my hands but it's only once a month or even less, I also look at the daily candlesticks.

I don't do the weekly ones, do I? For what reasons?

gesolo:
leveraged trading is no different from non-leveraged trading.
only the collateral.

gesolo:
You're skipping the weeklies, aren't you? For what reason?
I don't have enough money to make plans in the weeks.