How to find traders and analysts to work in the office - page 2

Of course there will be applicants, but you should not just take everyone, but real traders with positive personal experience. And successful people are always interested in working with other successful people, rather than just stewing in their own juice at home. Moreover, the West is full of hedge funds where decisions are made quite reasonably. It is time to create something like that in our country. And trading on the FOREX (based on personal experience), though not easy, but still quite realistic, it's not like launching a spaceship.

Personally, when I see something murky, I google the information (e.g. "skype impulsmira").

Type it in, read it yourself, about sugar. In short, it seems to me like a murky type and a murky subject.

I do not think that no one will ever give big money to trade on the forex market (unless he is an idiot, of course).

Stasikusssss:

Personally, when I see something murky, I google the information (e.g. skype impulsmira).

Type it in, read it yourself, about sugar. In short, I think it is a cloudy type and a cloudy subject.

They do not give them money for forex trading (unless they are idiots, of course).

And I google nothing about sugar, all I get is anime...

And the usual multi-profile company ....... unusual that it is all on behalf of one man, well, if he has everything clearly organized...... it is possible....

do you know any millionaires, maybe they're all like this....

IvanIvanov:
I'm just amazed at people's ability to reason for others

I, too, am always struck by the lack of basic reflection...

I know how to trade and make money, why should I go there?

Stasikusssss:
I totally agree. someone will be giving someone money to drain.

Yeah) Only trader's salary should be introduced on a piece-rate basis - percentage of the amount of money drained + bonus for margin call with stop-out. )

On paper, the money will be drained - everything is official and honest. )

gesolo:
Of course, they will find candidates, but they should not take all applicants, but real traders with positive personal experience. And it is always interesting for successful people to work with other successful people, not just stew in their own juice at home. Moreover, the West is full of hedge funds where decisions are made quite reasonably. It is time to do something like that in our country. And trading on the FOREX (based on personal experience), though not easy, but still quite realistic, it's not like launching a spaceship.

I'll tell you right away, those who are used to working from home in an office will not feel super !!!! ( tried to open an office and trade there myself, it's not the same ...... )

If they are not used to working in an office, they won't feel great ( try to open an office themselves, it's not the same ). Collective intelligence is very difficult to apply because most have their own strategies. They may do it for communication and other things, but not more ... (people will listen and take it into account, but they won't ask others for opinion until they test it).

If you want to ensure success, you have to offer them more than they possess.

Stasikusssss:

No sane person will ever give big money for forex trading (unless of course he is an idiot)

But here you need to understand how much "big money" it is ....

Trading on the FOREX is no different from trading on any other market. You just have to dive into it like into any other job. Understanding comes after a few years, but what other profession is different? The misfortune of the FOREX industry in our country is that people who come to a FOREX brokerage firm are trained by "financial consultants" who are almost clueless. They say that FOREX is a scam. Well, if you are a sucker, FOREX will be a scam for you. Try to enter any profession without education? So you have to learn everything, and all markets operate on the same laws.

gesolo:
Trading on the FOREX is no different from trading on any other market. You just have to dive right in, like in any other job. Understanding comes after a few years. What other profession is different? The misfortune of the FOREX industry in our country is that people who come to a FOREX brokerage firm are trained by "financial consultants" who are almost clueless. They say that FOREX is a scam. Well, if you are a sucker, FOREX will be a scam for you. Try to enter any profession without education? So you have to learn everything, and all markets operate on the same laws.

I totally agree.

And I'll add, the broker's job is to teach you a little, then he praises you, you feel like a market god (second sores or buffet) , you invest andeeeeeeeeeeeee you're a god.... MM is 10 times uphill or even higher.... and eeee... the conclusion is a fraud... it's the broker's fault=)

For most ( investments from 100k) normal investors 50%-70% per annum (in pocket, already minus management costs) without risky is paradise.....

Myth63:

I'll tell you right away, those who are used to working from home in an office will not feel super !!!! ( tried opening an office and trading there myself, not the same ......)

I like it better in the office, at home I get bored, the couch, the refrigerator, and in the office I enjoy communication, the neighbouring offices get their computers repaired, they ask for wi-fi, they ask for money for the phone