Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

AUDUSD.m, M15, 2015.06.12

RoboTrade Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real

temp_file_screenshot_44701.png

AUDUSD.m, M15, 2015.06.12, RoboTrade Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real

Ivan Vagin:

Sitting in a slump

So we wait.

It's sad to sit with just one trade. You can enter with a smaller volume and buy more when there is a drawdown.

RoboTrade - and what - can you do business with this company?

valeriy odintsov:
RoboTrade - and what - can we do business with this company?

RoboForex..... never paid attention toRoboTrade :-) looked at the screenshot too... Strange

I had no problems...

Oh yeah, I didn't know....

We would like to inform you, that due to the expansion of RoboForex group of companies and transfer of clients to RoboTrade Ltd, all members of our affiliate program and their affiliate networks will also be automatically transferred to this company as of November 5th, 2014, simultaneously with the entry into force of the updated affiliate agreement.

Slivandos :-)

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

AUDUSD.m, H1, 2015.06.18

RoboTrade Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real

temp_file_screenshot_49825.png

AUDUSD.m, H1, 2015.06.18, RoboTrade Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real

I have to have my zinger repaired.

Ivan Vagin:

RoboForex..... never paid attention toRoboTrade :-) looked at the screenshot too... Strange

I had no problems...

Ahhhh, I didn't know....

What is the spread on your cent account at roboforex ? I have 2 pips on eurobucks and others have more... i was told 1.5 pips... What is it like for you ?

Zogman:
And what is the spread on your cent account in roboforex? I have 2 pips on eurobucks and others have more, i was told 1.5 pips... What is your spread ?

http://www.roboforex.ru/trade-conditions/account-types/

The line is spread...

Типы счетов / RoboForex
  • www.mql5.com
RoboForex предлагает клиентам качественное обслуживание ордеров, разнообразные типы счетов, удобные сервисы для управления своими счетами, уникальные условия дилинга на базе торговых платформ MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, cTrader, Currenex Viking Trader, мобильные терминалы iPhoneTrader, Android Trader – всё это в совокупности позволяет клиентам в...